Introducing the Trading Post!

You aren’t reading and you didnt read the quest when you turned it in yesterday. That was the completion of February… just a little cash bonus that no one got it until yesterday. It was not the March quest… it is possible for you to be wrong ya know without being so condescending.

The quest popped today which is March 1st…at midnite so at 5:30 AM EST today when it pop for me it was March 1st not Feb 1st…

1 Like

The quest popped for me last night around 8pm server time, which I thought was odd. Turned it in already, so hopefully that doesn’t cause any goofy interactions with the trading post today.

The current selection at the Trading Post will expire at 7:00 AM PST (NA) and 5:00 AM CEST (EU).

Aka everything is set to daily reset for NA for us. For people who said they got the quest at 8pm last night y’all are pacific and got it because that’s when EU quest became available.

Why would you think anything happens before that time?

The quest should only pop on day it should be like today and after reset for all NA realms…which is 7am PST/10am EST when it should’ve popped instead of last night or at 5:30 am EST for me…as other have said we only hope it hasn’t messed up getting the monthly tender that should be coming today at reset time.

1 Like

It’s their first go thru with the system, people who got it last night was because of EU. Just a consequence of tying the event and rewards to happen at “once”.

They just need to set the event timer to start and end at 202Y-MM-01T1500 UTC (7AM pacific regardless of dst I think) at the beginning of the month for NA/OCE. They probably copy pasted too much from EU (since they naturally will get things first).

If these issues are still apparent by May (4th go around) then I’ll start to give a fuss.

The lack of QA testing :
Players missing all their February Rewards…

Freezing option doesn’t work:

This is why I wonder if any new fix works properly…like the “first attempt” boost for the love rocket…their code has a clear lack of testing, somethings work for some players and same things are broken for other players.

1 Like

Man this sucks big time…I just check to make sure my Garrlox battle pet I brought last month was still in my stable which it was…

Another month another horribly bugged Trading Post. Honestly, I don’t know how this feature ever made it to live in this sorry state… but then I’ve been saying that exact same thing about virtually every new feature in DF. And people were trying to tell me I was wrong when I said DF was the buggiest expansion in WoW history.

I don’t know what’s going on at Blizzard these days and frankly I don’t care but they really need to get their act together or pull the plug or ripcord or whatever they call it now. Every. Single. Thing. That has been released since the DF pre-patch has had major bugs and caused performance issues. This is not just unacceptable, it’s sad.

1 Like

i am still hoping to get the lost currency from last month back. :frowning:

1 Like

good luck pal. if they cant even keep a mount’s icon and model in the game, you aint getting something as complex blizzard as a currency

do we know if last month’s earned-but-unspent trader’s tender rolls over into this month’s funds? or if they will?

if not, thats a thing i’d like to see, personally. im somene who likes to get all things of this nature the first time around and, with an allowance of 1k per month per account, thats impossible to do. especially this month with at least two transmog sets for 850t

just a theory… a game theory

Yes it does…I had 1250 and after doing all work to get full 1000 I ended up with 2250 in trading post tender coin.

This idea was just bad… Its boring and not a good peice of content at all. id give it like 1 /10 and on the boring meter about a 0 out of 10 keeping me interested in doing anything.

Go make more island expeditions or something that was at least engaging content.

Never! :slight_smile:

:dracthyr_cry_animated: :frowning: big sad they are gonna turn every store item into a tradeing post item :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

we did this cause we could not spend the time to make actual content… What you mean merit!!!

Oh look.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt this happening that sooner or later players will be able to buy trader coins of the blizzard shop…they have to support those lazy players that want everything handed to them with no work for it…its they on going thing now with this game…support laziness…

1 Like

i really hope this is just blizz trolling…

they finally add something to the game which put everyone on equal footing.
to do this would detract from the entire spirit of the trading post.

3 Likes