Introducing the Trading Post!

If you told everyone you were going to implement this by screwing up the game on a wednesday for 7+ hours, I wonder how many of us would have told you to STOP - WE DO NOT WANT THIS CRAP!

3 Likes

new trading post idea. instead of completing tasks in game to earn rewards: how about we earn rewards for patiently waiting for the game to come back online during maintenance. 1 hour free game time. 5 hours free mog. 10 hours free pet. 24 hours free mount.

6 Likes

Looking forward to this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coming Feb 1st, or 2nd or 3rd not quite sure yet.

You know what, how about it’s coming soon.

soon

1 Like

… lol yay tottally worth the 20 hours of downtime and ruined vacation time!

4 Likes

I find the Trading Post post to be sort of meh. I abhor battling pets and I don’t pvp and there are not 10 raid bosses available yet (in LFR-sadly you killed pugging pretty much in favor of buying with gold [to be purchased with cash]). So filling that bar is going to be tuff. I also don’t bother with mythic+ anymore. Thanks for the great stuff I want but will be unable to get. Is the tinder account bound so my main can buy stuff my alts had to do.

Not just the capital cities but once popular large centers too like Honor Hold, Everlook, Booty Bay and so on.

1 Like

That is actually a pretty good idea. Most other games do a “server downtime” reward but I think it would be interesting if they gave you some kind of apology currency (like 1x per minute or hour that server is down) that you could cash in for something. Would be something unique to WoW and also a fun tongue-in-cheek way of acknowledging the downtime.

Dear Trading Post - He-Man called and wants his mount back.

Trader’s Tender is account bound & account-spent, for all those who were curious & wondering.

2 Likes

Is it not raid bosses even from old expansions?

I think the one that says to kill 25 raid bosses can be from old expansions, because there is another one that specifically states 10 Dragonflight bosses. I could be wrong though. I haven’t done it yet, just going by what other people have been posting.

3 Likes

You don’t even have to do that now kill raid bosses…I didn’t…I just pet battles…daily quests…one pvp daily and did the feast and boom I had 1,000 points and a new mount…

1 Like

There is a LOT of stuff to do. I got 100 points just from fishing.

Yes, it all is in one account pool. Whatever you do on one character will count for the others.

Are raids not pugged much?

This is super easy to complete. Its account wide but even if you dont have alts go kill some old raid bosses. You are rewarded for doing just normal expansion grind stuff too (community feast, rep, world quests). I play pretty casual and I have about 200 more point to complete the bonus objective already. 2 LRF raids (full completes) and some regular game play was all that was needed.

Ditto !!! This sounds like FUN .

Does anyone know if Trading Post currency resets? Or will it carry over to the next month?

1 Like

The whole thing is still bugged. Who knows. I didn’t receive a single coin so far^^

If it would work… I would guess you can keep the currency for the next month.