Introducing the Trading Post!

How utterly boring. Just put the mounts on rares and dungeons and raids. Get with the program blizzard you dont need to make stupid new things like this you just need to make more actual content being dungeons raids and World bosses/rares.

This trading post is not content and no we dont need another garrison like stupid feature.

1 Like

EU side got theirs opened and running …sure it said its a big buggy but its open and we in NA realms sit here again in maintenance…

so 100 this will be at least partially paid cosmetics (loot boxes) right?

The maintenance just got extended two more hours…sigh…

Yet another mindless grind to get mediocre or useless stuff in the game.

Blizzard, how about finishing off already started projects that haven’t been completed?

1. Heritage Armor for all races.
  2. Reputation cleanup of old/extinct factions.
  3. Fix the dreaded “There is no loot” bug.
  4. Removed unused “deleted” characters after one year of inactiveness.
  5. Give players the ability to actually finish “End Game” content without needing to be in a raid.
  6. Compensate players for extended hours of maintenance like in the past.

Be cool if I could actually check it out in game.

they don’t have any staff left that is capable of those things :^)

“Introducing the Downtime Simulator, a new feature coming to World of Warcraft, where you do battle with shills on the forums while the game is unplayable.”

4 Likes

They added Nvidia Reflex + boost support for supported Nvidia cards. This removed the frame lag.

Edit: Also enable in bios Resizable Bar support for the GPU. Resizable BAR is an optional PCI Express interface technology.

As you move through the games open world, GPU memory (VRAM) is constantly transfers textures, shaders and geometry via many small CPU to GPU transfers. with rebar off assets are broken into smaller data chunks and go from disk > CPU > memory >CPU > VRAM > GPU.

Using Resizable BAR, assets can instead be requested by GPU as-needed and sent in full. And if multiple requests are made, transfers can occur concurrently, rather than queuing. This should help alleviate the frame pacing issues with large assets being quickly loaded in Azure Span.

Note. make sure you have a NVME drive that is fast enough for wow, the game on a spinning disk would be horrendous at loading assets.

1 Like

It seems a great many people are excited about this new feature. What would have been super cool is if Blizz had implemented it yesterday during the already extended maintenance.

My biggest concern the trading post looks awesome and all, but can I use it IF I don’t have Dragonflight??? pls help!

You should of read the full story …this is listed at the bottom… *The Trading Post feature is not available in WoW Classic titles.
**Requires World of Warcraft Subscription or Game Time
***Requires Level 10 to access the Adventure Guide.
†Bonus Trader’s Tender is granted only once per Battle.net account.
nothing says you have to have Dragonflight to use it.

tyvm for your help!

100%.

Blizzard your effort should have gone to unfished things, bugs and glitches, more actual content -

You know there has not been a new battle ground in 5 years…

Or you could have added better events - the storm event (if you can even call them that) are pretty bad.

You could have added a small raid, a new zone, a new dungeon ect.

But we got a Trading Post …that we will collect a monthly currency from. Like there wasn’t a million in game currencies already.

4 Likes

Welcome hun…

reading blizzardcs is what gets me thru these dark times

dont ask questions just consume content

Slowly adding currencies, grind to win tactics for said currencies - and before you know it, Activision will have easy P2W installed in WoW right before it dies… to drain any life left out of the franchise.

Lost World of WarArk.

Activision stock is down… due to extended maintenance… LMAO!

1 Like

Still not introduced…