Introducing the Trading Post!

Guess I’ll stay up late on Jan 31st and wait to see if min after midnight in CA time it opens up…we did that years ago when the new Dark Moon Isle opened up we all waited for it too happen that night…

1 Like

It teaches ," With the right amount of work? You can accomplish much ! " To many folks getting what they want for a minimal of effort now. It has spoiled our children ! Used to be you felt pride in an accomplishment. Now it’s closer to," Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Gimme now I need. " Instead of earning? Parents just give to shut the children up. Or worse! They give the chilod anything and everything because " I dont want my child to feel like I did. I want them to have everything they want. ! " Well, that is all well and good. But… Spoil the child, ruin the child ! Don’t drop another useless adult into the system . People NEED to learn that free is not always going to be there. Dam right charge the folks and make em work to get that extra 500 . . . Whatever you do Bl;izzard? Don’t start putting items in there. that were one day items. Say like, that Tabard from the opening of the dark portal in the blasted lands. If you were NOT there? You do not deserve one.

Just my $1.37 worth of opinion.

Due to the new Trading Post, the server maintenance will be underway for another 72 hours, we apologize for the inconvenience!

Updated Gorehowl model?!? Pretty please?

Would this include the transmog item from Mist of Panderia “Challenge Conqueror: Gold” and WOD Challenge mode weapons ?

On the

It doesn’t say the set time on the day … What time is this thing? Sure things are usually a heap of hours or a day later from the posed ‘release’ date for US to OCE servers, however a specified time would be great so we could get a more refined estimate.

Aussies & Oceanic servers are twiddling our thumbs with curiosity around the trading post location. We all get it, that we’re subhuman pigs to a lot of you / our servers are worthless / insignificant etc – But a simple timeframe would still be nice.

1 Like

How many going to stay up to see what the Trading Posts has to offer when it turns midnight in CA…PST that is 3 am for you east coast folks…

I’ll assume 10am PST (2am AEDT) since its 12.22am PST (7.22pm AEDT) and there’s no sign of it.

Well, there’s a lot of bickering & arguing flaring up on my server about it with various speculations on the time etc.

Would be nice for a blue to give us some insight …

yea it should have been stated in the original announcement of the dam thing, but 10 am PST is also when the new twitch drop starts, so I think it will coincide with that

Yeah that’s what I said in the other forum thread that popped asking about where it is.

Others are slagging off your suggestion though and stating it’ll happen on reset, or some other random reasonings for why it’s X timeframe instead – It’s getting kind of toxic in some small conversations here & there. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

do they not know that the reset already happened… they do everything at 10am, why would they launch it at midnight in the US when there is no one there to fix it if it fs up… i mean when it does

Yeah, as I said the arguing & bickering persists and grows larger etc.

well that’s online gaming

Pretty much :joy:

Although, I wouldn’t hold it pass Blizzard to drop it 30 seconds before shutdown for maintenance and be all like —

What if there is no trading post at all and “traders tender” is just a chicken food item sold by some poorly done npc in all cities?

:poultry_leg:

If it’s shaped like dinosaurs, I’m all in.

Can we exchange Marks Of Honor for trading post currency? Cause ya know, they are just gathering dust these days.

they better not be giving away items that you had to pay cash money for in the in game shop for free people will lose there minds I have spent about 100.00 on things in that cash shop…

How come in other games when the battle pass is introduced it doesnt take two days of maintenance to implement?