Introducing the Trading Post!

horray for a draenei free trading post! :joy_cat:

Ok, I am excited

put the cloudsong glaive in that reeee

Tbh, unless I’m missing something here, the Trading Post seems kind of… redundant? Transmog is not the same as skins in other games. You don’t need a market/cash shop for skins as transmog is done through earning gear. You get a soulbound item, you get the look. With new cosmetics, could these things not simply been added to the base game as a drop/quest reward just like every other piece of transmog/gear? Not really understanding the concept/point of this.

The only relevancy this has is with cash shop specific items and other cosmetics locked behind events. Again, maybe I’m missing the point and don’t quite understand what this really is.

1 Like

How much farming/grinding is required to get stuff for this trading post thing?

None, if you just want to collect the free currency every month you log in. If you want extra, you can do the tasks. But the total amount you can get per month is capped, so you don’t have to do everything.

Dang I forgot to park my main near where the Trading post was coming up at…aww well I can run over before doing the world boss of Dragon isles and getting no drops are normal…

Of course you dont care, its not your prior effort being negated.

1 Like

I believe the Trading Post won’t be available until Feb 7. EDIT: Feb 1st.

That sucks …dang …

Oh, wait, it’s the 1st.

Feb 1 i think, start of the month is when we get the traders tendies

1 Like

Are you sure? Show me. I can’t get on to verify. I’m just kidding. Just busting your balls. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Noooo… :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Yeah, found the post.

:crying_cat_face:
I read the patch notes and it says Feb 1.

Guess they didn’t want a uproar this week if players were not given any coin for Jan month…I can understand that…

1 Like

I had my char parked in org expecting the trading post to be available the day the new exp started. lol

LOL Star …what I was saying earlier…I was going to park this toon there and look at it…I can see why they are waiting till Feb 1st though …we know these players all too well they would complain and complain they got no coins for month of Jan …

1 Like

Going out on a limb here, but maybe it is a way of blizz to keep you subb’ed ? ( my guess anyway ) because the tokens refresh every month.