Introducing the Trading Post!

Those mounts were never locked behind character progress tho. There is a difference.

If I remember Mop correctly. Challenge mode gear was just cosmetic.

It was, but it was locked behind char progression. Kinda same as elite sets and keystone mounts.

Actually, they did. The developers read my topic which goes into detail what’s wrong with the current distribution.

Sure yeah. Next year santa will deliver it to you on silver plate.

I think you miss the point. They are using the term lag because thats the experience provided by whatever system it is in Azure Span that causes the issue. It could be entirely a code driven issue and nothing to do with networking but how is the average person supposed to know. Why waste time making a distinction when in the end the player doesnt care what the cause is or what team fixes it, they just want it fixed because the overall experience for most players well…it sucks.

So many people wasting time with that distinction. Its no different than an automotive issue. Most users dont know or care to know/understand WHY the car wouldnt start. They just want it to work properly so they can use it.

I would wager that Jensenackles agrees with that statement as do many others. Whatever the issue is…please fix it! At least acknowledge? No idea if they have since these responses came out but its common for issues to go with no response from team X.

The feature itself, as presented, certainly looks interesting but its easy to see why existing issues are still issues with no light shed on them regarding eta’s for fixes.

Blizzard: Here is a new feature that we as a company want to talk about.

Player. But what about all of these issues?

Blizzard: So this new feature is going to be awesome!

In fact maybe its even fair to say that obviously you are right there are many teams…so why not get more info from those teams? Why is this the only team reaching out to the community? Obvious answer =).

Nope!

The point is there are notable issues and there isnt a lot of info being shared on those issues. So new features are coming out…

And meanwhile over here…issue list.

So players don’t want updates on existing issues and progress on fixing them or whats causing the issue and even a guesstimate of fix time? I think its reasonable expectation with the accepted caveat that ETA’s are always subject to change. People just wanted to know when the issues in Azure Span for example will be fixed.

Maybe the completely different team, you refer to could…I don’t know…also make announcements?

Fair enough if some people don’t care. Some do.

1 Like

Completely different people…

Except the issue that I see. People have not purchased Dragonflight, so this gives them reason to continue to not purchase latest expansions. I find it good on them, Blizzard however might see this as an issue.

Spell customization, Spell customization, Spell customization. Glyphs were such a fantastic idea that basically just got left in the dust. Many of us like to have a character with either a unique look or just a matching theme. So many spells, effects, and models are just sitting there ripe for the taking going to waste. For instance, as a death knight, I have the choice between three pet models, all three of which are 10+ years old and yet there are undead models all over the place in areas that are not even current content anymore. I’m no programmer but I have to think if the art is already there and the programming for pets is already there just swapping the model with a different one can’t be that big of a project. give it to the intern or something. And this doesn’t even have to applied to the trading post. Inscription is still there, the original avenue for producing glyphs is just sitting there. I think we have learned over the last few expansions that the WoW community loves customizing and creating a unique personal character. Glyphs were a hit the first time around and have just been left sitting with no updates since what 2009 or something? we could have had hundreds by now if they had continued to be updated.

1 Like

Something something prestige, people get miffed if their fancy mounts get re-released

1 Like

Several posts have been made about inscription. Basically what you mention.

You are not alone with the inscription idea and it would be nice to see that get some attention.

Does the currency carry over month to month if you don’t use it all?

Is the currency per toon or per account?

Per account and yes its saved month to month…if you don’t spend any.

i am sure this has been answered already, but if you are getting a bonus 500 for owning Dragonflight AND you get 500 for logging in as part of the trading posts normal features, would that have landed the spectral tiger 1000 point monthly reward on logging in and doing the intro quest? or are side activities still required to get the missing 500 points? (% or whatever they are calling it today on the PTR)

Is that mount even on the loot table? I wouldn’t not even waste 500 on this dreadful thing for the problems it caused to the community.

And still no ingame housing or expansion on what we could do with our garrison … but, I mean … yay right? Let’s add things that hardly no one asked for but continue to completely ignore what a lot of the community has been asking for because that’s the Blizzard way! The garrison could have been fleshed into such a cool thing but meh.

3 Likes

the new tiger is the “fill the bar” reward for Feb, but if the 500 coin reward is still coming + the log in reward, does it count towards the bar in feb or is it just 500 extra in jan? just wondering since the trading post isnt active until feb, but the bonus reward may happen ahead of time

Are there pictures available for this? Thank you.