Introducing the Trading Post!

Damn, I don’t care.

2 Likes

This is kind of like the garrison. Is this one of the contest winners?

I think this is a fantastic change. Adding a way to obtain cash shop items, even if delayed, is a fantastic move for the devs especially at a time when everyone else is pushing harder on monetization.

2 Likes

This seems like it has similar purpose to the Black Market Auction House; is it replacing it?

Great change, all store mounts and things should be on there… including all TCG mounts and whatnot… All cosmetics should be attainable by in game means. absolute W.

3 Likes

How about fixing the lag in the new expansion before wasting time with this stuff.

Interesting, though it does look like a free to play system? Login bonuses, what’s next battle passes and loot boxes… We shall see I suppose.

Asmon, I assume

Yes on everything but the tank nerf. It’s not even noticeable stop crying.

This looks amazing!!! <3

This is just the coolest idea ever!

Love it!

I always thought it would be cool if the batbers were a guild you got reputation with, and did quests for to earn unique customizations… but it would work well in the new trading post too! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would absolutely love it if that mount was first to purchase. I was so sad that I completely missed out on it and I’m so jealous of everyone who has it!

1 Like

Primal Flame saber please!!!

2 Likes

Sounds like fun. Would love to see the RaF transmog outfit in there.

This is a great addition to the game Blizzard. Keep winning by doing new things like this.

I am right. You don’t deserve exclusive things. Literally, nobody does. So they’re going to undo that. Thank god.

Games aren’t supposed to be “work” anyways. And since they are only cosmetics, you can let go of that exclusivity! Good thing they’ll be giving you no choice.

The reason you put ‘work’ in quotes is because you know it’s not actual work. I’m not sure what exclusives of mine you think they’re giving away, but I can assure you if you’re holding your breath, it’s a good strategy. Keep doing that.

Not even close buddy