Introducing the Trading Post!

I’m fair skeptical on this. Dragonflight was built to remove fomo and time-imperative things…but this is going to make everyone feel like they have to go to the trading post every week and do a log of stuff to get the tokens you need?

Why is there a rotation of items? Why not just add more every month and let people buy whatever they like, whenever they’d like to do it? Instead you might not have the amount you need for what you want and have to wait however many months to have the chance at it again?

radical! keep it up big papa blizz

let em whine! “Boo hoo this thing I grinded weeks for ten years ago is being given to someone for COINS its worthless now boo hoo!”

3 Likes

The second way to earn Trader’s Tender is to complete monthly activities listed in the new Traveler’s Log. Each month features a rotating, themed set of activities. There’s only a set amount of Tender you can earn each month through completing activities, so you won’t need to complete all the ones in the log each month.

This 1000000 times over.

I like the looks of this! And it also explains why the cooking trainer got booted from the spot and into the corner lol

1 Like

Is this trading post only for new transmogs, pets and mounts or will we have access to those that were removed?

From the article
“The Trading Post will also include cosmetics from promotions that are no longer available as well as items normally available for cash purchase on the in-game store as purchasable items with Trader’s Tender instead. This provides an alternative way for players to obtain these items.”

1 Like

I would love if this included promotional mounts, collector’s edition mounts, anniversary mounts, TCG mounts, and other no longer available mounts. I am a collector and sometimes don’t have the money to spend on every paid mount.

1 Like

God no please not a battle pass with fomo in wow too

Traditionally an MMO goes F2P when they introduce one of these.

I really hope Corrupted Ashbringer shows up.

I like the idea But not sure what it entails,so I’ll wait and see.

Swift Zulian Tiger mount PLEASE!!!

4 Likes

oh most likely will down the road

ya im sure that will be added a long with every other mount removed from the game :slight_smile: this is going to be so nice

I’m a big classic player. But my wife hate’s classic lol. She absolutely loves Dragonflight. So I’ve been leveling a Frost DK with her. I like what I see but wasn’t sure I would really stick it out with her.

But this system… YES PLZ!!! Please do more content like this. Completely optional content that I can do on my time when I want. So I can focus on Wrath and come into Dragonflight and chase transmogs.

Who knows maybe I’ll really get into it and start raiding on both wrath and dragonflight lol

one thing i’d love to see is if on our account we have certain rewards unlocked on characters we can get other class versions of them. Like i have most of the MoP Challenge mode sets except for 3 or 4 classes. I’d love to be able to buy the ones i couldn’t get on here

1 Like

Yeah you need to pay for battle pass cosmetics…this isn’t that.

1 Like

its inventory rotates and everything on it ends up back on it again so there’s no missing out

Nah. I’m the emoji you can see the Pepe holding the hammer and bonking himself.