Introducing The Desolate Conclave!

Initially founded to help aid Forsaken refugees after the destruction of Tirisfal Glades, the Desolate Conclave has expanded into a successor to the ill fated Council of the same name. Now a citizen founded and operated polity with paramilitary aspirations, the Desolate Conclave seeks to expand Forsaken power, prestige and political ties within Horde spheres of influence and beyond.
With the war raging onward and more undead being raised every day, it is the Desolate Conclave’s mission to ensure a future for the Forsaken amongst the living, in addition to massacring any threat to it’s new order - human, undead or otherwise

The Desolate Conclave is a new guild that aims to be a Forsaken led RP/PVP/PVE guild on The Emerald Dream. We hope to be an active participant in the Emerald Dream RP community, with RP & RPPVP events already dreamt up by it’s GM that will be announced at a later date.
Our general theme is that of a necrocratic government, with the highest ranks being that of Governor and Magister - though the lower ones are more militaristic with titles like Graveguard, Executor etc. Military manuevers, diplomatic missions, clandestine operations, top secret R&D projects and the provision of social services will be the general themes of our RP events.
As a note we are not strictly undead only. There are in fact two unique ranks (one enlisited, one officer) for non-undead. Non-Undead, especially Shamans, Druids, Paladins, & Demon Hunters will be more than welcome in the Desolate Conclave. We do however initially want to build and keep an Undead majority.

Some Updates
Guild Discord: discord.gg/6YCtrbs

Contact the Prime Governor @
Battletag - MikeVonFaust#1529
Discord - Benediction #2483

17 Likes

“Clandestine Operations”, eh? I think we may be able to help with that. Best of luck with the guild, and we’re lookin forward ta doin business with ya! Bout time we had a new forsaken RP guild on ED!

6 Likes

Everytime i see a post about a new RP guild with a theme i feel the urge to dust off my fitting alt and join in :sweat:

6 Likes

Aye very much open to any or all alts. Happy to have a place for a dusted off one.

6 Likes

How would you say this guild prioritizes RP, PvP, and PvE? I’m looking to potentially transfer to ED and have always been interested in Forsaken RP, but am also interested in joining a guild with an active WPvP scene. I have an Undead Priest and a Zandalari Druid who may be interested.

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with this leader tbh, sure to be some enjoyable moments!

3 Likes

If I were a forsaken without a jaw, thus unable to speak, could I still RP? :thinking:
I know that sounds silly, but it’s always been something I wanted to try out, somehow.

1 Like

You could gargle, make noises and people could pretend to have an idea about what you’re saying. Or just shun you. What ever works I guess lol

1 Like

The reason I ask about a speechless Forsaken is I am ignorant of a lot of the lore. I mean there’s so much information to study and there are even books. How does someone like me fit in?

1 Like

I’ve certainly seen Forsaken with no jaw RP and well I just didn’t worry about it too much. He’s, somehow, making speech - probably best not to dwell on how was sorta my attitude lol

I thought about doing a jawless Forsaken though. Figured he’d normally be mute outside gargles and growls but would hold up something to serve as a lower jaw when he wanted to talk

Also @Eloneth, I’d certainly prioritize RP and PVP first. I’m not at all opposed to PVE, but it is simply not my favorite part of the game and I don’t have much experience in it. Would be happy to join in with Mythics or Raids if there was an interest in them, but someone else would have to lead them as I have no real idea what I’m doing in that field.

Right now we’re still very much building the guild so I’ve just been prioritizing RP. But once we get a decent player base I’d love to schedule weekly RPPVP, WPVP events.

3 Likes

I’m planning on leveling an allied race toon from level one very soon. Would I be able to join on him or her?

1 Like

As I mentioned, non-undead are welcome but can only access two ranks - Advisor (enlisted) and Emissary (officer).

2 Likes

Tried to reach you in game but I think you were afk :<

2 Likes

May I ask the ‘job’ of an Advisor and of an Emissary? To put it other words, is Enlisted a basic, non-undead member whereas Emissary is a non-undead officer equivalent to an undead officer?

Sorry, I am easily confused… :kissing:

1 Like

Sorry friend I tend to be doing some stuff IRL while online until about 7pm server time. Feel free to try again or mail Benedikt any inquiry.

@Hijack
Advisors are living there to advise the Desolate Conclave. Presumably they have some perspective Forsaken would not.

Emissaries are ambassadors to the Conclave from other organisations.

Advisor has the same power and privilege of Graveguard while Emissary mirrors High Executor

2 Likes

Do you guys have a written guide to your RP that I can read? Sorry for being a pain in the butt. :smile:

1 Like

At this time no but I do intend to post a much more thorough follow up to this in the near future

3 Likes

I take it that recruitment is the number one priority right now?

2 Likes

Correct. As of right now we’ve little over a hamdful but the guild’s barely a week old so - gotta start somewhere.

2 Likes

Would you possibly accept a Zandalari troll?

2 Likes