Introducing The Desolate Conclave!

As noted, non-undead are welcome however they can only access one of two ranks - Advisor and Emissary.

2 Likes

How goes the guild so far? Membership steadily increasing?

1 Like

Not really - slow crawl but there arenā€™t exactly an abundance of unguilded Forsaken rpers here though so this was anticipated.

3 Likes

At least you should be able to form real close knit group! I hope to run into you all when i get on my moocow

(Past failure as a forsaken gm, i know how slow it starts)

4 Likes

Is RP a requirement?

Strictly speaking no I guess but itā€™s required to get farther than the OOC rank.

This. Iā€™d rather be a part of a small tight knit guild over a mega guild any day. Theres nothing stopping members from raiding/pvping/etc with other guilds out there. I wish most guilds would realize that.

3 Likes

Like I said Iā€™d love to join but am really nervous I donā€™t have the creative mind for RPā€¦ Plus, I lack knowledge of a lot of lore.

Well no time like the present to learn!

1 Like

This is true.

1 Like

If forsaken didnā€™t look terrible in most mogs I would totally put my rogue in the guild lol

And to think they once looked worse not all that long ago. :rofl:

1 Like

I think a lot of cloth and plate outfits look good on them but yeah leather and especially mail can be difficult.

Thankfully they all look great in this seasonā€™s PVP armor and I cant wait for some heritage gear.

My biggest issue with Forsaken, is soley their backbone. Why did I have to ruin so many robes to see that! (I wanted an option for the Chinese skin) Sorry to have got off topic in your guild recruitment thread Benedikt.

1 Like

Bad posture and hunchbacks seem an inherent part of being Horde. Taurens, trolls, Forsaken and Orcs, all hunchbacked. Then you have blood elves with scoliosis.

2 Likes

cough cough

Bump because this is an awesome guild with a pretty cool theme

2 Likes

If there is a place in The Desolate Conclave for another Forsaken I would love to join.

Is it best to contact you in game or on discord?

2 Likes

Hello! Sorry for the late response. Either is fine but Iā€™m not precisely sure when Iā€™ll be online so Discord is the safer bet.

And youā€™d absolutely be welcome!

Outside myself Thelesia, Galderon and Cadaverian have invite powers so feel free to give them a whisper if Iā€™m unavailable.

1 Like