Introduce Yourself Here

Hey y’all! I’m Lavenderhaze, your friendly neighborhood purple dracthyr. I’ve been playing WoW since 2015, and while I’m not a Vanilla veteran, I do think I offer a lot of insight in terms of how new players navigate Azeroth, addressing plot holes, and accessibility. I look forward to providing feedback as needed this year!

1 Like

Hey everybody! I’m Grampus and am really excited for this opportunity. As a little background about me, I’ve been playing WoW since 2004 and have experienced the highs and lows in multiple areas of the game. I was in our server’s Grand Marshal group back in Vanilla, while also raiding, and have led a variety of guilds over the years. From Cutting Edge raiding to Arena Master PvP to 3k rating in Mythic Plus, I really have enjoyed the competitive scene of the game. I do also like to partake in transmog farming, pet battles, reputation grinding, achievement hunting, and the intricacies of professions. I’d like to think my experience and opinions will be productive in any conversations we may share in the future and I’m looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Hello All, your local and lovable shadow priest friend Ronan here, I started playing WoW around the release of Cataclysm, devoting myself to raiding around the end of Firelands, got really into raiding around Dragon Soul where I was in the top guild on my server Thorium Brotherhood. I continued raiding through Pandaria, ending my raiding career for the most part with SoO, one of the best raids WoW has ever had, I took a break from WoW through Legion and BFA before coming back for Shadowlands, where I decided to take the game at a more casual slow pace to accomodate getting older.

Personally I spend a lot of my time now speedrunning raids for mounts and transmogs, talking about cool bits of lore and gameplay in new player chat, or chilling in some of my favorite more obscure spots in azeroth (the island with the cabin just outside westfall being my personal favorite.)

As a part of this council I bring my belief that this game is truly a game that has a little something for everybody, and I look forward to meeting and representing our community over this next year, If you see me in game, stop by and say hi, i am always free to stay awile and listen.

Ronan

Hi everyone, I’m Piroh a multi-class healer and healing officer for Humble on Sargeras, a US top 20 raiding guild. In recent raid tiers I’ve mained basically every healing class other than disc priest. I’ve been playing the game since BC, primarily maining healer but also tanking and dps’ing in m+. In addition to PvE content I also dabble in some Arena from time to time. Hoping to provide perspective and feedback from a PvE focused healer.

Greetings!
I’m turkeycat (also known as jewel in the WoW collecting community)
I made my wow account near the end of BFA, and have since narrowed my focus to one thing, Quest Collecting, with a focus specifically on completing every quest possible on a single character, well beyond the requirements of loremaster. it isn’t often something considered to be collectable in WoW, but there is actually a decent number of people who go for quest completion, and I’m excited to be here to help bring a voice to this less known activity! :smiley:

Currently I’m doing quest catchup post faction change from Alliance to Horde which has been quite an adventure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

As a long-time player who has experienced WoW’s different facets, from high-end raiding guilds to casual LFRs, I know firsthand how this game can capture our hearts and minds. And I know I’m not alone, many former hardcore players have also transitioned to a more relaxed play style.

That’s why our community council is so important. We represent a diverse group of players who bring unique perspectives and insights to the table. We’re passionate about WoW, but we also recognize its challenges and opportunities, and we want to help Blizzard make the best decisions for the game and its players.

I look forward to contributing this year!

Eyo! I’m Vale, as you might have surmised from the name, and I hail from the distant lands of Argent Dawn EU as an officer for the Ardent Pursuit roleplay guild, though I travel through Azeroth as a Vulpera rather than a worgen there, having loved the opportunity that the race provides as a relatively blank slate to get to know the world, the community and the lore as I began really sinking my teeth into what Warcraft was.

I’m always on the lookout for ways to enhance and provide a fun RP experience, be that through the organization of events or finding useful toys and trinkets. I can definitely guarantee that Dragonflight’s contributions to our corner of gameplay have not gone unnoticed, so I’ll take the chance to thank the devs for all of that! As such, I’m mainly focused on the lore and stories of the world, which serve as the foundation upon which RP happens, as well as the collection of appearances, toys, etc…

Aside from RP, I dabble in PvP and M+, and have since BfA pushed towards clearing Heroic raids, mainly as a DPS and off tank, but almost always as Warrior.

I’m looking forward to participating and helping where I can!

Heyo!

I’m Thiccpala, I’ve been playing wow since 2005 and over the years I’ve engaged in multiple forms of content. In BFA I really started to get into PvP and nowadays spend most of my time in rated arenas/bgs but I’ve always loved M+ and even used to be a heroic raider (very briefly though lol).

I’ve been a Retribution Paladin main for as long as I can remember but have always played multiple classes and specs, my favorites besides Retribution being Marksmanship Hunter and Elemental/Enhancement Shaman.

I hope that during my time on the council I can help be a voice for PvP’ers. While I have some ideas and thoughts of my own, I would love to collaborate with others who love PvP from all rating brackets. I myself have achieved a peak rating of 2200 in arenas and 1800 in rbgs so I know I’m not the greatest and would like to have input from both higher and lower rated players to help find a middle ground that can be fun and competitive for all.

Aside from WoW, I love plenty of other games, music, ice hockey, anime, and Star Wars and I’m always down to chat about these topics! Feel free to reach out to me on twitter @Thiccpala DM’s are open as long as you’re kind and respectful :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the next year!

Greetings everyone!

Ravij of Wyrmrest Accord, avid collector of anything and everything here to assist!

I’ve been playing since I believe late Burning Crusade and have mained Ravij since Wrath of the Lich King’s launch. As stated I’m an avid collector whether thats pets, mogs, mounts, toys, or even lil flavor text grey items. My favorite activity of all is Pet Battles and farming for mounts.

My hope is to work with the council and community in order to bring to light the situations with older content that might be more troublesome for people with disabilities to solo.

If anyone wishes to reach out to me my twitter is @Ravijioli and I’m always available! I look forward to working with everyone on bettering the experience of playing older content as well as side content!

See you all around!

Hi everyone!
I am Azelon and I am really excited to be part of the Community Council. I am one of the newest players here - only started last August. I play retail on EU Silvermoon and WOTLK Classic on EU Thekal.
It all started earlier last year when I was looking for a new game to install on my phone and found Hearthstone. When I was playing the Book of Heroes solo adventures I realised I wanted to find out what was happening to my favourite heroes from Warcraft III. The good thing about WOW being an 18 years old game is that it can run on almost any modern PC. So I got an old MacBook Pro and installed the game.
I didn’t enjoy Exile’s reach because it didn’t fit well with the existing lore (Can someone tell me where is it located?) and found Boralus really difficult to navigate. I was quick to make an alt and choose Northshire Abbey as a starting zone. Elwynn Forest was so much more enjoyable than Exile’s Reach and Boralus. And how exciting was the first time I went to Westfall.
I had a quest at the entrance of Deadmines and another inside Shadowfang Keep but could not use the Dungeon Finder for either of those dungeons.
Then the Wrath of the Lich King Pre-Patch came and I subscribed to play on the fresh server. It was just perfect for new players like me with everyone else leveling and not being 1 of the 4-5 not yet max level in the guild. I started druid but didn’t really know how to play it and then switched to paladin, rogue, warrior and then mage.
With my subscription I could continue leveling in retail and then I found out that I could one-shot everything at level 35 and had to find another zone. So I was forced to go to Kul Tiras to level to 60 and to enable Chromie time for my alts. Then I started leveling different classes hoping to pick my main. When you don’t have much progress with a character it’s so easy just roll a new one. So I ended up trying all except priest and warlock. I think I have finally picked a warrior as my main - best trasmogs, can equip all weapons, usually good DPS spec, great tank. I think Evoker will be great for my alt to try ranged DPS and healing.
So my very limited experience is almost entirely in leveling. During my time on this Council I will be talking about new players’ experience in retail and hopefully how it can be improved. I think leveling is an essential part of the game - isn’t it one of the the things that made vanilla great. Now there are so many different ways to level unlike Classic where almost everyone does Deadmines, Stockades, Scarlet Monastery.
Another topic important to me is old content. As a new player I am interested in completing most of it but unsure what is the best way - at max level or lock experience at 59.
I am also interested in the future of Classic - it’s great for new players to be able to experience Azeroth before the Cataclysm. And I like the Classic quests more compared to some in retail where you use an OP vehicle/creature to kill 100s elites.
I am looking forward to participating and helping with whatever I can.
See you here or on Discord.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Melissande-Runetotem (Meli for short). I main a Human Outlaw Rogue, and have since I started playing in early 2008 (back when the spec was called “Combat,” a change I still forget sometimes!). I also love my Void Elf Frost Mage.

My focus in WoW is collecting! Mounts, pets, tmog, titles, achievements, reputation… I describe myself as “hardcore casual” player. I will spend hours doing miscellaneous tasks for a single mount, title, or pet but you’re unlikely to see me in a Mythic or Raid. Most of the raiding I do is legacy, I’m at over 100 Deathwing kills and still don’t have a Blazing Drake. You’ll occasionally see me in BGs if my guildies talk me into it but that’s rare.

I also love the social side of WoW. My husband and I are in a guild that is small but close-knit. If I see someone ask for help in zone chat, 95% of the time I’m dropping what I’m doing to help a stranger. I may not be the most knowledgeable or best player but if I can help, I try my best to do so!

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Reidor from Deathweaver. I play on frost mage and level 20 hunter (my second main character).

I’ve joined to World of Warcraft family in Legion expansion, but formally i met with WoW much earlier, seems in 2006 year, but it was ancient times, so that my official history beginning from the Legion invasion.

My main style of game - Quests, exploring, adventures (especially on low level, like my hunter). i participant of several communities dedicated to level 20 twinks, hope in this year Blizzard will pay more attention to low level characters and just alternative characters, because still have what need fix, update and also add.

In real life i have fan club dedicated to Blizzard Entertainment composers and music, in previous year was been 10th anniversary. Also i collect the music collection dedicated to Blizzard, it’s: CD’s, vinyl, sheet music, tapes, composer stuff, autographs and etc. Unfortunately need find still a lot of things, but hope that once i collect them all.

My collection can see here - https://imgur.com/a/TpCILDl

For these years, which i play in WoW and have fan club, i met a bunch of wonderful people, especially with composers, hope that this program too will be a great experience in my life.

Have a nice day and good luck in Azeroth.

1 Like

Hey y’all! I’m Kira aka Batsette :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing WoW since 2008 and since I started I’ve had a variety of experience of playing at all different levels of the game. Since shortly after I started until about 2016 my biggest love in the game was raiding, I’ve played at all sorts of levels from progressing with higher-ranked cutting edge guilds to casual AoTC and normal raiding with friends.

Nowadays I get much busier irl than back then so I’ve since taken the casual approach to the game. I run a social guild full of my friends and my usual game focuses are on collecting (especially mounts), mythic+, PvP (bgs and arenas with friends), and playing alts.

WoW has always been a constant in my life since I picked it up, one of my oldest and dearest friends I met shortly after starting and I even met my husband at BlizzCon :slight_smile: now we both play the game together! I’m so excited to get to know y’all and being able to participate in helping continue keeping this game amazing!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Tarkha from Moon Guard, Horde (Yes! MG Horde does exist!) I tend to work on a lot of projects with fellow roleplayers between Moonguard and Wyrmrest Accord, though, I do a bit of everything in game.

I started playing WoW all the way back in vanilla and before that played the old Warcraft RTS games as well as the Diablo series. Coming into WoW I only dabbled through vanilla and started playing seriously in Burning Crusade. I started raiding heavily midway through BC and continued up until Cata when taking a hiatus. Came back mid way through Mists of Pandaria and finally moved on to role play servers in 2015. I like to think of roleplay as writing a living story that continues and have always been into creative writing, even as a kid.

As of right now, I am running one of the larger MG Horde guilds with my two co-GM’s and spearheading larger events with them and a few other guilds. Some of the RP projects we have worked on have been covered by youtubers that focus on the RP communities along with a couple of articles written up on those efforts, too.

Some of my strong suits are Warcraft Lore, shaman character play style (my main), in game healing, and event organization.

In game, I tend to put together campaign stories for guild and community members, mythic+, raiding, and the occasional PVP. I stink at PVP, let’s be honest. But, if you’ve ever been shoved off the bridge in eye of the storm by a shaman storm, that could have been me. I tend to secretly enjoy watching people fall to their demise there.

On another note, I am also a player with disability, as I’m legally blind (retinopathy). I believe that I can offer sound ideas on what can help people like myself while loving a game like this and finding ways to make game play easier.

3 Likes

Hello all I am Tweet,

I am currently a officer for a guild named on the classic server Benediction. This is however a new role for me I am stepping into after our officer core was decimated due to real life.
The area I have the most experience in both retail and classic is raiding. I would love to discuss the future of classic wow and looking towards an ever elusive classic plus if ever possible.

1 Like

Ishnu’alah, friends!

I’m Maeshkin, and I play on the Wyrmrest Accord server. I’ve been an RP’er since mid-WoD or so and have made some awesome friends in the RP scene. Near the end of Shadowlands, I met some like minded people that wanted to revitalize WrA rp, and we started the Wyrmrest Community Project. Over 800 strong, the WCP has been a great place to meet new friends and connect RP’ers.

I’ve also done my share of pve, though most of my competitive days are behind me. Of course I am a bit of a collector, dabbling in a bit of everything. Dragonflight has breathed alot of new life into RP, and into WoW as a whole. I look forward to being a part of the Community Council and offering any input I am able to.

See you in game, and on the forums!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name’s Kaceon, or Kace, and I’ve been playing the game since I was a little one, around 4-6 years old (the exact timeframe I’m still foggy of), for the past 16/17 years, roughly. I have main swapped more times than I can count, so I’ve got a little bit of experience in basically every DPS spec, and a couple Tank specs. My OG main was the Retribution Paladin, which is by far my longest-lasting main, for 3-4 expacs, from MoP to BfA.

My current choice of DPS is Shadow Priest, although I’ve really loved Evoker. I’ve thrown my hat in Mythic+, Mythic Raiding, and a little Rated PvP (not as much unfortunately, can never find partners haha). This game has been a safe haven for me whenever I’ve needed a moment to relax, or be distracted from the stresses of school and the like.

I’m currently in University, aiming to get my MD soon (like in 5-6 years but who’s counting?) and hopefully still try to keep playing this game even after, I love it too much. I’m very much a lore nerd, and while I may not know every facet, I probably know a good bit more than average. I’m really excited to be a part of this!

I’m beyond honoured to be invited to join the council and hopefully contribute to the continuous evolution and betterment of the game!

You can find me on Twitter @KaceonTV, or Twitch (whenever I can stream) at KaceonTV!

Thanks again for the honour!

4 Likes

Hello, I am Phenomenon.

I’ve been playing since Classic, started back when I was in High School. I have mained this character ever since the Burning Crusade launched. I’ve played all 3 spec’s across the various expansions, however the one version of the specs I happen to miss the most is the Demonology class from Mists of Pandaria.

I’ve always been more of a casual style of player, but I will dabble occasionally into Mythic and Normal raiding. I love to farm old raids to get those appearances and/or mounts that I couldn’t get back when they were current.

I see myself speaking more about the “casual” style player. Hoping to bring my experiences over the past decade+ in this realm of play to the table and hopefully help out this great community. WoW has many play styles, and many people. I hope that my inputs will help bridge the gaps between some of them and provide more utility/play ability to all playstyles.

Personally, I’m beginning my 13th year of Active duty within the USAF. World of Warcraft is a constant home for myself, regardless of where I may be within the physical world. I know that I’ll always have those spots in game for me to go to. I hope to provide a home away from home for many other players besides myself.

1 Like

My name is Veturia, holy paladin main since burning crusade release and before that Rshaman throughout Vanilla.
Ive been an off and on again harcore Mythic raider, heroic raider, and multi hero of the horde/ alliance and multi-Gladiator.
Currently playing Hpal, Mistweaver, and preservation Evoker at 2.4+ rating.
I look forward to talking to everyone and I am looking forward to see what we can do as a community to help angway we can.

Hey all,

I’m Dobi, Guild Master of Nascent on Emerald Dream. I’ve been raiding since WoW released (except Mists). I used to be a “hardcore” raider for much of my early time in WoW (up to Cataclysm) but upon my return in Warlords decided to take a more “casual” approach to raiding, while still doing the most difficult content available to me. I enjoy most PvE content in the game, and have little interest in PvP.

I’ve historically played Ranged DPS, Healers, Tanks, and now main a Devastation Evoker as of this expansion.

I applied to the council to hopefully represent a growing population of the player base that is trying to raid at the highest level on far fewer hours than guilds have historically put in. A more niche intersection between “hardcore” dedication and “casual” hours played.

2 Likes