Introduce Yourself Here

Hi all,

Quick hello from down under.
I have been playing since the beginning LOL, so getting very old now :frowning: . Mainly play a warrior. Play only on one server LLane, its low pop so maybe I do miss out seeing it overcrowded but that can be a nice thing. anyway, hopefully I be able to contribute here with my perspective.
Cheers

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m pleased to be part of the WoW Community Council.
I’m Kalitesa, I’ve been playing WoW since 2005. I used to main a paladin, but swapped to druid in Legion and then to hunter in Dragonflight.
One of my favourite things about WoW is the lore, and my favourite activity while in-game is to do old content (missions, raids, etc), PVP and collect pets.
During this year, I’d like to provide feedback on how to adapt old content which new players might not have completed to make it worth doing, and on how to help new players learning about (at least) the most important lore events.

Have a nice day!

4 Likes

Hi all,

I’m Hail, a casual player who has been playing retail WoW since someone introduced me and my wife to Cata.
Since then, I’ve experience various elements of the game. I got into raiding as a backup tank, played pvp with friends and eventually settled into achievements, professions and collecting. I’ve got various alts due to professions but fall back mostly to my blood DK.
Areas of interest while filling community council role:

• Casual / solo / coop play

• Professions

• Achievements

• Collecting – mounts/pets/toys/xmog

• Quests

• Gold making

Honored for this opportunity and happy to contribute.
Nice to meet you all

4 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
I’m Døxin from Wyrmrest-Accord (NA). I have played since TBC. Since WoD, I ALWAYS level up every class to max level and try to have a “decent” level of skill with some specs. I played this game for years not caring at all for quests, dungeons, or raids. My goal was always PVP. And no, I’m not a pro I just like to play a lot. I never had friends to do ranked activities, but it was fine by me. I love to treat this game as a solo experience and I know a lot of people like me. I’m not saying it is the best option, just what some of us prefer (or bad luck, lol).
My evoker /played: 112 days. (and counting!) If you wonder HOW or WHY. Well, it’s because I couldn’t love this new class more. Not only the fantasy, but the gameplay is right up my alley. I’m good at League of Legends (I have played since 2009) and I was always main support! I love healing in that game and evokers are MY cup of tea.
Since DF started, I got the goal of doing EVERY QUEST (Alliance and Horde) with my 2 evokers that look exactly the same (Horde main, Alliance to explore). I’m currently finishing TBC, just need 2/3 more daily quests with the Ogri’la Ogres (THE BEST REP IN THE GAME <3). But I got “The Insane” already with this evoker, I’m farming Thunderfury and Sulfuras (Yes, I want to repeat everything I already did but with this character… Because I NEVER LOVED A CLASS/CHARACTER THIS MUCH!)
I’m a voice actor and Role player. I’m learning to do Machinima because is one of the best parts of this game IMO (My teenage years were full of Nhym and PVP)
I could go and talk for hours about how much I love this game. I guess the most important thing to say is that I wake up and until I go to sleep again, I’m online.
I quit PVP a few months ago because I wasn’t happy with the current state of the game. It’s something that I care about a lot even if I’m not engaged right now.
I have a lot of ideas that I would like to share to improve some stuff in the game (I guess everybody lol), but I also want to read people and help in everything I can!
I’m fluent in spanish, If anybody ever needs a virtual shoulder to cry on or just a virtual ear my Twitter (X?) is @DragonDoxin
And I’m sorry but I need to say every time people ask me who I am, that first and foremost, I’m a Yorozuya; “If you want me to prepare a rope for the sake of giving up, forget it. But, If it’s a rope for the sake of pulling you up from Hell, no matter how many ropes it takes, I’ll prepare them for you”.

To say that I’m honored and happy is to minimize what I actually feel. I feel proud to be here among so many awesome people and I hope I can give my heart and my soul to this game like I have been doing since I was 12.
/bow

5 Likes

Hey there : )

I’m Lethe i’m from Germany and playing on EU Blackrock and Blackhand ( my dk and my pala just for info). I’m playing WoW since middle-end of BC, more or less active until Legion where I fell in love with playing M+ and Raiding Myhtic wich is was I mostly do. Happy to be part of the Council : )

6 Likes

Hey all - I’m a Senior Systems Designer on the Rewards team and have been primarily working on raid loot since Vault of the Incarnates. I also did a lot of early work on the Trading Post up through its release which included digging up tons of old art (lots of helpful community posts on that subject!) and designing the initial catalogue.

I first played WoW during the vanilla beta, and I’ve been raiding off and on since Molten Core. I’m currently working on CE in Aberrus. I also love collecting transmogs!

16 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m a Principal Game Designer on WoW, and I’ve been working at Blizzard for almost 18 years.

I started here at Blizzard (and my career in games) as a QA Analyst, testing Classic WoW, back when it was just called WoW. My first bug that I ever found was on Ouro, from Ahn’Qiraj. I’ve since moved into design on the World of Warcraft team, and have worked on pretty much everything, including:

• Quests (so many quests)
  • Professions
  • Brawler’s Guild
  • Micro-Holidays
  • The Deaths of Chromie
  • Withered Army Training
  • Scaling the world
  • The Maw & Torghast
  • Community Feast
  • Time Rifts

I like public events, seasonal content, and collecting transmogs. I also enjoy dipping into raids and dungeons every once in a while. Nice to meet you!

13 Likes

Hello hello ^^

I’m Remi, I’ve been playing WoW since ~2008 started playing here and there with my dad after school for a while. I’m pretty PvE focused, having gotten every CE since Jaina and several M+ Hero titles. My favorite class to play is typically dh but I also highly enjoy enhance/ret/hunter/bdk. I am not a hardcore achievement chaser but I do enjoy getting 100% completion in the Dungeons/Raids category every season. I am also an AVID WoW Goegussr player, and used to wind down before sleep when I was little to Nobbel87 lore videos so I might know a bit about the game…
As a Moon Guard transplant player I’ve enjoyed simply seeing the game world alive when I’m not pushing content. I hope this year I can assist the council with my semi unique view of higher end content on a realm typically not known for it, and I highly anticipate TWW.
If any of you find me on any socials feel free to reach out to say hey or talk about anything WoW really!

6 Likes

Hello! My name is Satin, I’ve been playing WoW since 2007-2008, starting in my mothers lap. I didn’t start actually playing the game more actively until roughly 2017, in which my Raiding Career began, Since then i’ve gotten AoTC at the minimum, whilst doing low-mid mythic, I unfortunately had no clue where to get a real raiding guild at until last season, But since then i’ve become a CE Raider, as well as high M+ Pusher, with the bit of dabbling in pvp.

I presume most of my time on this council will be to help make certain things heard, both from perspectives of all 3 types of content, and for the mass minority of all classes/specs.

I hope to meet you all and be in your good graces.

5 Likes

Hello and good day!

I’ve been known as Aero since Jan 16, 2007 when TBC launched and I re-created my original warrior as a Draenei, and have never looked back (although I did start in Feb '05, just shortly after the game launched).

In that time I’ve experienced much the game has to offer, with very little “break” time between content patches. For several expansions I ran PUG PvP groups which later morphed into PUG raids. I’ve been raid-lead for our guild “Insurrection” since the end of TBC and have done so up until current content today. Our guild is an AotC standard with Mythic-dabbling type.

Aside from the raiding scene, I run M+ with pugs and guild runs pretty regularly typically in the 3k-3.1kish range of content. I’m an avid pet collector (up to 1648 unique, almost entirely at 25/rare) and an active guide for new players.

I look forward to being a part of this group and helping to ensure that we as players get the most out of our experiences in Azeroth.

5 Likes

Hi Friends!

It’s great to be here, and I’m so excited! I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla. I’ve switched mains quite a few times, but I always seem to come back to the druid, and I usually play as a healer.

In the past, I’ve been a semi-serious raider, starting way back in Molten Core. Nowadays, I spend most of my time as a PvPer, mostly casually, occasionally dipping my toes into solo shuffle.

I’ve made many great friends and incredible memories with this game, and I am looking forward to contributing positively to the future of WoW.

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’ve been playing WoW since ~3-4 weeks after launch when a friend convinced me to give it a try. The first character I ever made was this warlock after that same friend told me that they got portals just like mages (they didn’t know any better at the time).

However, it was a happy accident and I’ve enjoyed playing warlock for most of my time here. I still remember running to Menethil Harbor from Ironforge at level 26 and seeing a :skull: level forsaken warlock riding around on a nightmare. I was so hyped that I power leveled until I got one of my own.

Over the years, I’ve done participated in every type of content but definitely focused more on the PvE side of things. I definitely tend to grind professions and reputations. I have two server first profession and the Insane in the Membrane achievements. I have some CE achievements from raid, but that was back when I had the time to be raiding 3-4 nights a week.

I’ve made a lot of friends in the ~20 years I’ve been playing WoW and I’m hoping there is more to come.

7 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Dreadnug a Fury Warrior.
I started playing WoW on TBC (2007), quit during Cataclysm (2011) and came back in full force for DF (2022).
That 11 year gap means I’ve missed A LOT of changes, however, it does allow me the unique perspective of a returning (somewhat) older player who came back to find a much more mature gaming environment.
Mature in the sense that you can go much further into the end-game without having to devote 100s of hours to the game.

I’m currently 7/9M ATDH and 3388 m+ rating.
For raiding, I’m in a 2-day raiding guild and we are striving for CE still. (working on TSwift wall)
For m+, I’ve pugged all the way up to my current rating and I believe I can reach 3.4-3.5K depending on my luck and availability.
That I can handle both mythic raiding and high level key-pushing with the limited time I can commit to WoW is a testament of how much this game has evolved.

It, however, can evolve further and I will try to help on that end with my contributions.

6 Likes

Greetings everyone!

I’m Lenarius on Cho’gall and I’m in Acta Non Verba (Gilneas). I’ve been playing WoW since 2005 (would’ve played at launch if I had a working computer at the time) and started off playing Warcraft 1 back in the mid-90s.

I focus on PvE and I’m currently maining a mage (Taos-Cho’gall) for the good of my guild’s mythic raid (currently 7/9M) but I’m typically a melee player. I’ve been a raid leader in the past but I’m currently enjoying just being a raider. Besides Frost Mage I’ve mained at various points: Ret, Prot Pally, Havoc, Marks, Resto Druid, Guardian, Frost DK, and Unholy DK with Ret being my current key pushing toon. I’m primarily known for my Pally and DH.

Other than PVE I’m an altoholic with all but one profession fully spec’d out. I’m also decently into mount farming and am really into the lore of the game.

I’m excited to be a part of the Council and look forward to sharing some of the ideas I have.

7 Likes

Hey everyone, happy to be here!

I’m a lead software engineer on our gameplay engineering team working to support the live team. On the live team, we try to deliver unique and experimental experiences that’re fun to our players! I’ve been on the WoW team since 2020 and have been in the industry for 10 years. I’ve played WoW since the beta for vanilla, originally playing a rogue and then moving over to a healer role after TBC. Before being on my current team, I worked on the Classic team helping ship Classic WoW, Burning Crusade Classic, and Season of Mastery to players!

In my off time, I raid lead and am GM of a raiding guild that progresses through mythic with our target being cutting edge each tier. I love sharing my experiences with other and talking about WoW. As a lifelong Blizzard fan, it’s a dream come true to be working at Blizzard and WoW. Right now, I usually main resto shaman but I sometimes swap to priest depending on what one of my officers recommend we do for our healing assignments.

As a lead software engineer, I oversee technical design and implementation of some of the cool systems that our designers work on! Collaborating with designers is great and we oftentimes get the best our of our game when all of our disciplines work well together. I’ll be here to hopefully talk about cool upcoming features in our patches and expansions.

11 Likes

Howdy Everyone!

I’m Logidormu on US-Malfurion. I am currently the raid lead for our Mythic Raid team for our guild and have been so since near the end of BFA. I mainly enjoy PVE, but have dabbled a bit into the PVP scene in a few expansions.

I have been playing since 2006 in vanilla and have had a few times where I took a few breaks due to my career I was a part of that made me unable to play with reasonable ping. I have mained quite a bit of classes every expansion, but think I have finally found “my class” with Evoker. I enjoy doing testing and bug finding as well as engaging in many of the variations of WoW and other blizzard games.

I look forward to being a part of the community and helping grow WoW.

6 Likes

Why, hello there!

People on the wow forums might have seen me before as someone that do like discussing about World of Warcraft with other people and I hope to be able to enjoy that further with the community council.

I’m more focused on Mythic raiding as CE player but I do a lot of achievements, mounts and battle pets collecting too. I do like some Horde vs Alliance faction banter and some light roleplay about it (Lok’thar ogar!). I’m also a decent fan of the lore and have read most books with Rhonin books being my favorites. I’ve played as a death knight (and many alts) for many expansions and have done a lot of tanking, I often have a more tank oriented point of view on content. I’ve also played wotlk classic and do enjoy sometime a more chill experience.

Hoping to have a great time with everyone.

7 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Baerut. I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla and EQ for 7 or 8 years before that - so I’ve played MMO’s and have been immersed in RPG worlds for well over half of my life at this point :woozy_face:

I’ve seen the good, the bad, the ugly and the absolutely awe-inspiring development of the MMO scene over the years. I’m super grateful to be a part of this Community Council where we can help shape the game to be a safer, more enjoyable place for us, not only the ones currently entrenched in WoW, but also the next generation.

When it comes to WoW, I’ve been involved in a CE & Hall of Fame guild as well as slamming Mythic + almost every day.

I have a lot of strong feelings and ideas when it comes to M+ since that’s where I spend a good portion of my time but overall, I’m sure I’ll have a little bit to say about everything.

Happy to be here!

6 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Fiamma but most folks call me Fia. :grin: I’m based in Australia with Horde toons on Saurfang (my main is a BElf mage) and Alliance toons on Aman’thul.

I’ve been playing WoW since the start of BC where I quickly got into the raiding scene, pulling those 4 hours/night, 4 nights/week schedules until I levelled up IRL and had a little less time to play.

These days I focus mostly on collecting with my army of alts, I only have the one account but my character slots are full of level 62+ toons! I’m currently aiming to break into the world top 1,000 collectors by completion score on Data for Azeroth. Despite this, I do still jump into raiding & M+ when I can, the only part of the game I can’t really wrap my head around is PvP. :sweat_smile:

I’m so excited to be a part of the Community Council and learn some new viewpoints & perspectives on how our game runs, but also provide some of my own… I have opinions.

8 Likes

Hey there!

My name is Honeycrisp. I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since '04, and I’ve enjoyed every client Blizzard has had to offer us. I maintain the same Shaman I made as a kid and will play it even when it’s not so good, which is more often than I’d like. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I started off playing WoW casually, then moved towards a hardcore mindset, and now, as I grow older, I find myself back to playing casually and/or semi-hardcore at times. I’m very excited to jump into the World Soul Saga and Cataclysm Classic with my friends, and I hope to see you all there.

I’m very appreciative of the invite to the WoW Community Council, and I hope we can make the game better as a whole moving forward!

7 Likes