Intervene nerf

Are the warrior overlords finally done? I mean, probably not it’s still am amazing ability, but at least warriors have to time it well and not just press is brainlessly anymore.

This nerf was SO good

8 Likes

Remove Berserkers rage and I’ll cry tears of joy.

1 Like

It’s a very good nerf; it nerfs something OP, but doesn’t break/prune the ability. Warriors will still be INSANELY strong. They’re still bananas tanky and have crazy damage on top of 8s spear

1 Like

about time wars got nerfed now time for death sentence nerf

4 Likes

I mean, only condemn warrios really use it. Condemn isn’t even meta anymore.

It’s definitely a good change. I’m also glad they didn’t break it in pve.

The devs are learning.

Too bad they still think hunters needed PvP buffs

1 Like

also sudden death and massacre

intervene change seems unequivocally good, super glad to see it but the timing is weird. gotta wonder why it’s SO late

6 Likes

Why on earth do you want sudden death nerfed ? Warriors have the worst mobility in the game besides death knights while other classes like monk, mage, lock, hunters, etc. have insane mobility and kite the day lights out of us. We need a gap closer to keep up with those classes

Worst mobility??? 2x charge 2 x leap, multiple ways to go immune to CCs what are you smoking dude???!

9 Likes

You realize charge and leap have cd’s right ? and after that we are slow as dirt.

2 Likes

All mobility has ccs. Warriors seem to have infinite mobility. Just grab a healer, close all gaps instantly, go immune to cc, counterspell, slow, just spin to win. Game is literally designed in warriors favor right now.

1 Like

No idea how you’ve formulated this opinion, but if you think wars have the worst mobility, I simply think you haven’t played it enough.

Leap on 45sec cd, bladestorm, charge on like 20 sec cd?, war banner mobility. And not taken into account death sentence condemn (tempted to even throw intervene on here as it can be used smartly to close gaps). Not only these, but you’re arguably one of the tankiest and most durable melee in the game… Having ignore pain, 2 min die by the sword, rallying cry, and spell reflect is pretty massive. Let’s not forget being able to sit in defensive stance and still pump out some serious dmg is definitely not pretty to see.

With the defensives wars have in their arsenal, they SHOULD infact be the least mobile melee. But they’re not…

Its insane how incorrect you are about your own spec.

8 Likes

Please say youre trolling

Oh my god you are serious…

when did this happen? Where can i see notes on this?

As dumb as his comment is in general. If you think NF lock doesn’t have good mobility then you’re also trolling.

8 Likes

True while we soul shape our mobility can be nutty if done right but. Thats also on a cool down thats long compared to melee gap closing cds. Lets not pretend either like melee dont have a hundred ways to catch back up either.

Night fae is not exclusive to warlock and warlocks dont get any additional synergy with soulshape in the way that say, a druid gets with necrolord’s fleshcraft or a warrior gets with condem death sentence.

execute is “balanced” around

• being usable at 20% hp when people are already nearly dead
  • costing a massive chunk of rage to do its max damage

removing either constraint is unbalanced and removing both is stupid

even if that’s true, which is a whole can of worms to argue about, arms is designed to swap well and punish almost any target in the game for being near it. warrior would be the only spec in the game if it also had ww mobility
also, sudden death is not mobility, death sentence is

no, we need

• to set up our damage well
  • to manage our mobility(root breaks especially) well
  • to get help from our team to reconnect on gap openers
  • to see craven stratagem nerfed

respectively for the classes you mention

lol

lol

5 Likes