Intervene nerf

Merf, if youre gonna quote me at least come with a proper rebuttal on why you think what I said was wrong. Otherwise please don’t :slight_smile:

Cringe zug zug mind I guess unfortunate.

If you dont know how to there are plenty of warriors that can tell you how. The forums are a great place to ask for friendly advice.

1 Like

I mean as long as 8 sec spear is a thing I’m just gonna guess people at low rating will struggle just as much. At higher levels this will absolutely be felt by warriors but I’m fully convinced they will still be all over the top of the ladder

the warlock victim complex is self-perpetuating at this point

5 Likes

Typical warrior response. lol carry on with your zug zug.

it is pathetic that you have played this game as long as you have and are this stupid about it. you make me glad i can’t wear my s15 tabard anymore. disgusting.

2 Likes

Its even more pathetic that you are having trouble staying on warlocks as a warrior.

More salt coming from these warlocks than McDonalds French fries

1 Like

man you don’t know anything
warlock is way too susceptible to dying in a short connect right now but incredibly good at limiting all connects to those short durations. you are complaining about the wrong thing

i really don’t know where people like you get off. i am terrible and yet i am so obviously better informed about the current game than you that it’s wild you wade into anything with this blimplike ego. where is your socratic awareness

2 Likes

merfykins

You continuously reply to posters you disagree with or those who try to have civil discourse, with simple non-rhetorics and insults unprompted.

The irony in someone like you saying this is rich.

1 Like

When did I ever say I die or have issues vs warriors? You’re insinuating that I do. I said warriors have tons of ways to close gaps on warlocks. Thats just the warriors too. Most warriors are playing with a DK/enhance right now too. So lets just say I do kite you the warrior by using teleport and soul shape but now im gripped back.

So then I take gateway but now you leap and you’re right back on me. Guess what I have nothing left to get away at this point so now I rely on my team to kite and cc for me. But guess what. Guess what. The best comps right now for locks are shadowplay/mld. Guess what dks and warriros have? Abilities to make themselves immune to fear which is our primary cc. So now I cant kite you because all my own tools to do that are on cd. I also cant cc you because youre immune to fear.

SO im wobbling around doing what I can while you guys are hitting me for 10k+ instant hits. You see how this goes right? Like yea in a 1v1 Its a lot easier to kite you and do what I want to do but in arena its a different story.

So I go back to my original statement. If you’re having issues staying on warlocks in arena there are plenty of other warriros that might be able to tell you what to do. Or maybe play a comp that allows you guys to almost have 100% uptime on a warlock.

1 Like

Nice essay idiot lmao

4 Likes

right here lol
this is worth seizing on because warlock has a ton of other problems vs melee cleaves right now and if you’re screwing up the one part your spec is supposed to be good at then it’s likely you’re losing even to the melee cleaves that can’t land their 123 burst in a stun. those are the cleaves you should beat even when they counter your comp lol

what made you use these things together

this means you either have another soulshape charge to use or you used port badly. if you teleport and get gripped before enough time has passed to become fine again, the dk team has outplayed you in some way

yeah now you have to punish the warrior using leap aggressively. sometimes the game doesn’t let you and that’s bad design, but you should always try if you’re not a moron. caster comps should squish a melee that wastes its last mobility pushing in

don’t limit yourself to 1 comp and then whine about that comp’s weaknesses. when i get cranked by tsg cuz i’m playing a melee cleave that isn’t tsg, i meditate on how i could play several other comps and have an easier time into tsg lol

this is so absurd. you have port, which removes slows. is slowing you pointless? good players of the priest and lock class fear warriors and dks all the time because they know that getting those cds is valuable for the next dr cycle

i told musclecrowe that staying on locks is a team matter for exactly this reason, and the reverse is just as true for you. in this hypothetical situation where 2 melee are dogging you continuously, your freecasting teammates are not helping you whatsoever. MC is spammable, and every healer has something they can do to slow it down as well. you still have curse of exhaustion to keep any gap open if you can pry it open. this is the “never improve” step i mentioned

staying on a warlock is not even key to killing a warlock right now. it was last season and it probably will be again later this season, but right now it’s so easy to pop them that the game is just preventing peels during a short connect. as i say, you have your eyes on the wrong thing

this is why you’re getting flamed, btw, because you initially said something dumb and got a derisive response that you decided to get snippy about instead of taking it on the chin

4 Likes

I don’t think this nerf is a big deal, tbh, I don’t really like standing interven more than 3 seconds, I barely/rarely do. And 3 seconds is a good amount, if anything it will help split burst damage amongst people better.

2 Likes

I find LoS and coil on charge goes a long way vs warriors

At no point in this sentence did I say I have problems. Im referring to warlocks in general but some of us do know how to kite correctly.

Some times you have to. Its not the best but a lot of maps the warrior can get to you befor eyou even get your gateway casted and stop the cast.

Sure let me juke you first. Check did it but now you just stun me since you got juked or use spell reflect. So now we are sitting here being awkward taking the D.

Yea let me go run something like wld where I have no peels and die even faster. There are only a few comps locks can run atm that are viable in arena.

1 Like

Do you think ret/destro is viable

I think you’re better off with stuns that aren’t dispellable, like assassin rogue. But it’s not terrible.

Weird, warriors can rely on their teammates too!