Interracial dating

Whoa, how dare you!
YOU HAVE STOLEN MY DREAMS AND MY CHILDHOOD WITH YOUR REGRESSIVE IDEAS.

Oh, I apologize about that. What about panda+human?

1 Like

sure haha. I think some bloke made a song about being in love with them Pandaren chickas.

Where do you think furbolgs and gnolls came from?

I prefer half-elves to be always human-elf hybrids.

I need to know this song, because panda is life.

Goblin/Gnome is already canon in the lore for relationships.

High Elf/Human has been done repeatedly. We have dragon/human (a couple of times now), along with Orc/Draenai.

:stuck_out_tongue: Enjoy

I try not to think about it LOL

Nightbourne + Dragonkin (Emerald) = “TAKE MY MONEY!”

I… I don’t know what I expected…

2 Likes

Let’s see, canon, we have Garona, Rexxar+ his tribe, Lantresor of the Blade, and Arator. WHo am I forgetting? I don’t think Med’an is canon.

Well that is one way a worgen will get a tail

Draenei and Worgen. Gotta give worgen their tail somehow, even if horns and hooves get involed along the way…

Only the ones that make sense or we have in lore already. Half-Orc, Half-Elf, Half-Orc/Half-Draenei, Mok’nathal. I imagine Half-Draenei/Half-Human and Half-Draenei/Half-Elf could also be possible.

Not lying…I’d love to have half-elf even if it was just a customization option. Something with pointed ears about 1/2 length of current elf models, non moth antenna eyebrows and non-glowing eyes in the full human range of color options would be awesome.

1 Like

Gnome/Magnataur.

1 Like

See? This is what happens when you leave the living alone, they start to breed… with anything.

5 Likes

That would be one Hairy blood elf

…You mean beastiality…? Black and White people are the same dam thing. In this case you are talking about beastiality. No, i do not want that. That is disgusting.

no im Saiyan this whole topic is not interacial its inter species its literally digusting like humans sleepn with monkeys this whole forum thread is an abomination its vile its disgusting and these wow races should stay with their own kind elves with elves trolls with trolls humans with humans they shouldn’t marry outside their race because they are not just another race they are another species irl that’s illegal almost everywhere and in wow its just disgusting