Interracial dating

PEOPLE. entirely different species are incomparable with one another when it comes to reproduction…
That’s why your dog cant get your cat prego despite his determination

Tauren aren’t people now? Typical elf.

Just like we need Forsaken of all the current races we also need Half Blood Elves for all the current races.

biology is racist, get over it

if it wasn’t i would love to see worgen get with a panda for little fat puppies tho…

Now now, as much as I hate to admit it elves are people too, we just need to help them a little and maybe they’ll reach sentience level eventually.

did you remember your flea medicine this month?

Oops, that explains why you’re so latched onto me right now.

I mean i am a “demon hunter”

I feel like there’s a Lor’themar/Thalyssra thing a brewin’ … though not sure two elves counts as interracial.

I’l pass. I think the unique races are a good thing.

more of an inner species relationship, interracial would assume that we all started as the same thing…

and we know that’s not the case as we span from 3 different solar systems +

If Blizzard decided to make a WoW 2 with a new graphics engine, they could make a character creation system in which you wouldn’t actually pick your race. There could be a slider for each race that would allow you to add as much of a certain race’s genes as you want. So you could make a warrior that is 1/4 Belf, 1/4 Troll, and 1/2 Orc. You would almost never find another character that looks like yours.

Gnome/vulpera. The cutest offspring.

I also think races should no longer be locked to factions. It’s gotten to the point where the factions are divided more along beliefs rather than race. And Pandaren proved that it can work.

…Might as well go all the way, I guess.

Vulpera+human
Worgen+human
Panda+human
Feral druid + human
Bear druid + human

I mean Worgens are just plain Gilnean humans. Unless the human is like ‘Be a big bad wolf for me, daddy’.

uwu… kidding. But I was getting at dog-human hybrids.

Maybe haha, could be cute looking. Bear and others maybe not so much haha.

I’m sorry? Do you not think a blood elf (or human, I guess) with cat ears and a cat tail would be cute?

Friend put me off cats cause one vomited on me.