Interracial dating

The 20th century called, it wants its stigma back.

1 Like

Lightz here doesnt mess with the guys you see. She’s one of these new age ladies who only does the ladies. That’s right, she does the ladies with her massive purple dragon phallus prosthetic, the Purplesaurus Rex, conquering that night battlefield between the sheets…Oh Baby.

With that briliance out of the way I would say Orc/night elf cause you know some of the Horde would be “sensible” enough to spare a few of the Night Elf ladies

Would a Human be more upset if his daughter was dating an Orc or a Tauren?

Or a vulpera

Are you sure genetics in Warcraft work like that?

And if you’re Undead, you’re screwed. Can’t procreate and all that.

Though I am curious to what a Blood Elf / Tauren mix would look…

You should really consider that some races can’t breed with each other only
Humans can breed with elves. But can’t breed with gnomes or dwarves for some reason. Orcz can only breed with humans and ogres. No other way for race mixing.

And where are you getting this information? Has anyone tested your hypotheses?

Yes actually in lore , only humans were able to race mix with elves. Actually I was wrong about orc human. Garona is a half orc-drenai. Which means only mix race possible is
Orc+ogres+drenai.
Humans+ elves.

So have you read somewhere that Gnomes and Goblins can’t procreate? I have a hard time believing that.

Only the ones which exist in the Lore.

Mok’Nathal, and Half-Elves.

I can’t believe there is lore to cover every creature that ever existed. Those stories just cover important characters. That doesn’t mean that the Orc peon didn’t climb into the Troll’s upstairs window last night.

Its more about genetic similarities. Like you can’t breed with horses and monkeys in real life.

Are you really saying that Orcs and Trolls are as different as horses and monkeys? A tauren appears to be half cow and half human. So how did they get that way? Actually, I really don’t want to think about that.

The Mok’Nathal had their own village, and Half-Elves, while rarely seen in WoW, have existed at least for about 3,000 years, so they’re not likely to be much rarer than the Mok’Nathal. In fact the RPGs suggested that many Half-Elves had an ambition to create their own nation, and often sought the aid of the Alliance to do so, but were turned down due to the outstanding requests for support and supplies from existing nations. Investing in a new one didn’t seem a wise investment of Alliance resources.

These are Half-Breeds who could have a reasonable presence in the world. I think most cases of Troll/Orc interbreeding would be quite few and far between.

That could just be because the idea of mixing was so horrible to these racist peoples, that offspring were murdered.

Taurens are just evolved cows, trolls are a completely different specie that are not breed able with elves even tho elves evolved from trolls. It all makes sense

Easily the Mok’nathal clan which were Orc / Ogre mix. That’s what Rexxar is.

its disgusting no sane person would want this. elves must be with their own race not other races that’s just beastiality that’s what going outside their species/race is.

I don’t think biology works that way

There are people in RL who will make this exact statement between black and white people. Honestly, just because you are referring to a game doesn’t make it much better.