Interracial dating

Human Pandaren

Wouldn’t that just make another Pandaren? I feel like Pandaren, Tauren, and Worgen are basically just half-human and half-animal.

No it’d be a skinnier less hairy pandaren or a fatter more hairy human.

With a half Pandaren accent

Children?

shudders

Sounds awful. Besides the dungeon on the felhammer is no place for anyone not considered an adult in their societ. I think for humans its 18?

So basically Ron Jeremy?

No he’s just a less hairy Pandaren. It needs to be skinnier and more human like as well. He’d also get nerfed to 7 inches.

Lol more human like than Ron Jeremy.

1 Like

Im Pretty sure we can assume that blood elfs are willing and or unwilling being mixed with all the other races.

1 Like

The thing about worgen is that we have confirmation from the devs that the curse isn’t hereditary. Meaning even a worgen/worgen pairing results in just a regular human child.

1 Like

Ooh, good point. Is there a reason why other races can’t become worgen?

I believe Night Elves can also be affected by the curse

I think it might have been touched on in the Curse of the Worgen graphic novel. Something about it specifically affecting night elves due to them being the ones to create the Scythe of Elune, and spreading to the humans due to the deliberate acts of Alpha Prime, the night elf who led the Druids of the Pack.

Been a long while since I read it though.

Pfff blood elf tauren… I say Blood Elf/Mechagnome!

We don’t talk about that around here!

That’s a yikes from me.

What do you get when a troll and a blood elf have babies? Night Elves.

Sorry Nelves thats a terrible joke from a guild I was in had a Belf girl pregnant by an Amani troll (of all trolls why that? Darkspear I could see but our worst enemy?) Anyhoo someone asked what they thought it would look like and that was my guess cause ya know the lore dark trolls to Night Elves to High/Blood elves.

I think Elves/Trolls or Elves/Orcs though would be interesting

^^ His reply about little brown orc babies was actually worse than I remembered. It’s the kind of thing you throw out then imagine someone saying that in our world and wince.

Again - my personal feeling is we live in an era where there’s a lot of hostility among barriers. Not always! In many respects there’s more openness than ever before, but we still have a ways to go. Wow is… built on those barriers. Faction hatred and races only really mingling with their own.

Be nice to see some change along those lines.

correction: only humans would /consider/ hybridizing. Because they’re all wrong in the head. c:

This was not what I was expecting when I read the title.

Anyway I would like Tauren/Gnome half breeds. Pocket sized two legged cows and giant bubbly gnomes w/ pink pigtails.

this is not ok. this is disgusting abominations no just no go away.