Interracial dating

Undead Blood elf?

Half-Orc I would quite like. They’re usually pretty awesome in settings that have them.

Orc worgen
Gnome worgen

Why do I have the feeling, if I go further down this thread, its going to go into the NC-17 rating fast.

1 Like

Night Elf Worgen….oh wait.:thinking:

In the Ghostlands (ever since BC), there’s this Undead NPC which likes to flirt with a Belf NPC next to him.

The thing is, it’s all in emotes. So you’d have stand around for a little bit, then you’d see them emote.

There’s a few different emotes, which all are in the gist of this:

“[Undead Guy] winks at [Belf Lady.]”
“[Belf Lady] looks nauseated.”

And so it goes on.

I discovered that on my Belf Lock way back in BC, and it cracked me up so much. Even today, every time I go to Tranquillen for a reason, I still would stop by those pair of NPCs and wait for the emotes.

So funny.

1 Like

Half Elves which apparently look like High Elves but would probably not make die-hard Lok’tar O’gar Blood Elf Female mains salty.

Pandaren Worgen.

If my time on a RP server has taught me anything, it’s that this is an oddly common coupling.

1 Like

Human + Murloc = Aquamen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s threads like this that give them inspiration.

Male worgen, female panda?

1 Like

Deathstalker Maltendis turns to Advisor Valwyn and winks lasciviously in her direction.
Advisor Valwyn looks disgusted at the deathstalker’s flirtations.

1 Like

Kul Tiran and Tauren. The beefiest of the beef

2 Likes

…T-those aren’t even compatible races?
How–Why?
No.
There are SOME halfbreeds in Lore. This is true. But there are certain things that just aren’t compatible. Blood Elves and Tauren are one of those that are not compatible.

Vulpera and tauren.

I really love this race pairing, both are afflicted with a curse that empowers them in some way, i’m quite tempted actually to go find a Worgen boyfriend for this char X3

1 Like

At least we’ll finally know where all the beef went.

Ogres/Orc. Id like to make my Rexxar

When she can make up her mind on her heritage I’ll count her.

Corgi?

/10char

1 Like

Ah yes, gnogres.

1 Like