Interracial dating

Somebody’s been getting a little too into Alori

1 Like

When I read that, I heard a male human /lol in my head.

1 Like

Tauren/Night Elf.

I volunteer for experimentation. :eyes:

1 Like

Highmountain doesn’t qualify. --NElf high command

Tauren gnome–just because it would be hillarious

gnome and san’lyn

make the gnomeferatu hearthstone card real.

1 Like

I KNOW this isn’t a serious thread but… I’d like to see some interracial stuff in wow. We live in an age in the real world where we should be more together with neighbours, cousins, etc but wow feels very… lets say 19th century with its attitude towards people living and loving across species.

I still remember Metzen answering that poor girl at BlizzCon who was hoping for a Thrall/Jaina romance with a ‘Thrall is an orcish orc. He seeks only orc women for a mate’. And we’ve more recently had the Gilnean quest with the only gilnean NOT a werewolf trying and failing to turn wolfy. Why? Well… she’s conveniently Anduins age. And him having puppies?! Ho ho no. Never. Humans with humans. Elves with elves. Etc.

Probably the only acceptation to this is one of the sweetest. Grizzek Fizzwrench (goblin) and Sapphronetta Fivvers (gnome). Aside from that there’s a few… standard fantasy hook ups. Like ‘elves and humans’ or ‘dragons and humans/elves’. Which… eh. Was old in the 80s Dragonlance novels.

5 Likes

Isn’t this how Furbies were created?

but y tho.

“No, no … I said Shetland ponies…

1 Like

I think only Humans can hybridize in WoW. That said, a Goblin/Orc could be cool. Short orcs.

Until vulpera come along, ill do all of my breeding with pandas, gnomes, and dryads

Talk about trying to push a watermelon through the eye of a needle

He more joked that “have you seen what happens to the men she dates?” (though to be fair…she never had feelings for Kael’thas ((silly girl…given the choice between elf prince and human prince, go for the elf I say)). And that Thrall needed an orc mate to ‘make little brown orc babies’. Well, being a Thrall X Jaina 'shipper (I regret nothing!) I’d love for nothing more than for Aggra to be assassinated by a random demon/undead/what-have-you. She’s an incredibly boring, one-note character and was created solely for the purpose of producing said brown orc babies for Thrall. He has them, so she can disappear XD

Also…I saw that touch/those looks this expansion. >_>

Wait, wait, wait.

Let me get my popcorn.

3 Likes

Ooo! Baby size Mok’nathal short ribs!

I’m in.

Byuck with the true ideas here…

Stop being my favorite green poster >:O

1 Like

Half Human, Half Orc Druids.

I think you know where I’m going with this…

I’m super cereal about this.

Stop eating chili fries :wink: We can’t ask the impossible of each other, friend~ Though in all seriousness you flatter me.

2 Likes

NEVER!

breaks through a window with a bowl of chili fries, and starts running away from the guards

1 Like