Internal error with character boost

Hi there! I bought the midnight epic edition in order to get the character boost as its a fresh NA account to play in my timezone.

I’ve managed to get the mounts associated with it, but when trying to use the 80 boost, i am unable to do so in either fashion - it says i am ineligible for a class trial, and creating a level 1 and trying to boost it just gives me an ‘internal error’

Can you please assist me as the extra money I’ve paid to start the game early is wasting away as I type this. Thanks

How soon did did u purchase it.

I purchased it around an hour ago, was hoping to just make a character and boost + go as I’m retiring my EU account for now

Give it 24hrs and if it still isnt working open a purchase failure ticket.

It could take a little longer for the boost, specifically. They’re a hot ticket item for nefarious parties trying to ply their trade, so the boosts have a bit more red tape around them than the other goodies.

its so sad man :frowning:

It’s true, there very much are bad actors out there that ruin it for everything else.

But it’s good news that everything else seems to have been delivered as promised! All Blizzard is waiting for is a secured grasp of the funds before the boost is fully unlocked.

blizzard would rather do it this way, than have to lock a character due to a failed payment.

Character Name: Idontheel ; Server: Kil’Jaeden.

I just bought the Midnight Epic Edition about an hour ago and I tried to use the free lvl 80 boost. Everytime I try to use the boost, I keep getting a “Internal Error” message on the screen. I do not know what to do…. I tried restarting WoW and the client, but still nothing works.

Give it 24hrs then open a purchase failure ticket.