Internal auction error

For weeks now every time I just open the auction house I get internal auction error spammed over and over. Ive got no addons ive done repair reinstall etc is there going to be a fix soon?

Try doing a Full UI Reset to see if that clears it up.

2 Likes
  1. There can’t be a “fix” if no one is reporting a problem.
  2. Since the problem seems to be only with you (no one else having the issue), the problem is on your side, not Blizzard’s. Try the full reset proposed by Perl.

That isn’t necessarily true. There are conditions in which a specific character may have an issue. It is rare, as far as I know, but it is possible.

I’d run a full UI reset and if the issue persists submit a ticket. Make sure to put in the error you are getting and what actions you are taking before you get it.

2 Likes

He is far from the only one with this issue, its been going on since January. Devs just lazy and say to uninstall/re-install. I went so far as doing doing a fresh windows install only WoW Classic, and 0 addons installed. Not even DBM, or firefox for that matter. Still happens.

Instead of necroing a yr old thread better to start a new thread or post in the bug forums what worked then wont necessarily work now.

5 Likes

It is a bit uncharitable to say that anyone is lazy simply because you are experiencing an issue that someone also has.

Bugs can be tricky and often require an ability to reproduce them to figure out the cause and ways to fix it. Can you do that reliably? If not, it gives you an idea how it might be difficult for QA to do so as well. If you can reproduce the issue, please, submit a bug report so that our QA team can be better armed to find a resolution to eliminate a possible bug.

8 Likes