Interface Shortcuts tip always pops up

This isn’t a huge thing but its bothering me to no end, every time i bring up the appearences Tab in the collections the little tip pops up telling me the keyboard shotcuts for the tab. Now that’d be whatever if it happened once but it does that EVERY time i open it and it doesn’t go away unless i wiggle my mouse over it to shut it up.

Simple solution would be to just not open it that much but I’m not that kind of person with enough self control, Im always opening it when im not doing anything.

Is there ANY way to turn that off? Thank you for your time.

13 Likes

Huh. I went in to poke at a few things to give some suggestions for you to try - only to see that I’ve got it as well. If this is what you’re talking about? It did disappear right after I moved my cursor over the “I”. And it came back once I closed out the window and reopened it.

I shall poke around and see what I can figure out. Sorry for the rambling and no real answer (as yet), but it appears you’re not alone in this.

7 Likes

if anyone has a way to stop it let us know lol.

I noticed this happening today as well, and it’s driving me absolutely INSANE!

1 Like

Same and it’s pissing me off. I have tutorials disabled. Can find no other toggle that applies to this annoying pop-up.

3 Likes

Happening to me too, not sure how to fix it. :weary:

I’m experiencing the same issue. Any solution to the problem discovered yet?

I second this…it’s happening on all my characters, and it doesn’t amtter if tutorials are turned on or not. This only started since 10.2.5. It’s not gamebreaking or anything, I’d classify it as a minor annoyance.

happening here as well

Recommend submitting an in-game bug report.

The addon “Plumber” has added a feature to hide this for the time being.

2 Likes

I thought I was going crazy having missed a setting or something. good to know it’s not me and that it’s new, rather than some bug that’s existed for forever and never been fixed.

Try this macro:

/run SetCVarBitfield(“closedInfoFrames”, LE_FRAME_TUTORIAL_WARDROBE_TRACKING_INTERFACE, 1)

https://x.com/Peterodox/status/1747861946290892921?s=20

12 Likes

/run SetCVarBitfield("closedInfoFrames", LE_FRAME_TUTORIAL_WARDROBE_TRACKING_INTERFACE, 1)

Here’s that command again without smart quotes.

13 Likes

Any update?

That seems to work! thank you so much!

1 Like

thanks for that it’s a small bandaid for now

Jonrock-hyjal’s macro works great; my only complaint is that it looks like you will have to run it on every alt

Thank you for the macro! That was driving me insane,

Dude, thanks so much! This helped out my violent tendencies.