Instead of raid or die, the game is raid/M+ or die!

I can’t believe WoW expects me to participate in end-game content in order to earn end-game rewards.

3 Likes

There is so much to do in this game solo I don’t understand this argument.

1 Like

Then don’t make the content so hard you need better gears for,ZC is a good example of that.Can you solo the rares without people helping you when the rare scales to you? You are forced to get better gear because of just that alone.

1 Like

I’m enjoying myself. I barely run M+ and I don’t raid.

1 Like

Not many specs can solo most rares in general that is more of a tank thing vs a gear thing.

Some don’t want end game rewards they just want to play the game or have a progression to complete. Now they really don’t have one not even our professions.

2 Likes

Yeah,right,my tanks could solo most of the ZC rares ,some for 30 minutes but does anyone wish to tank repetitive rotations that long,come on.<nut will do at times but no.

Why was your previous post about gear to solo rares then?

Thats how gear progression works.

Harder stuff gives better rewards. And if you stop doing harder stuff, your rewards stagnate.

You can participate in heroic raiding in a fairly demand free environment.

So you dont want challenging content in the open world?

The OP wants end game rewards.

So dont play WoW as a solo player game if you want to accomplish greater things.

Just an example,how they bait people to do higher content leading them to raids and mythic +,isn’t that what the threads about? or is this an tangent again,human mind do wander.

1 Like

oh i don’t mind it at all,do it for 30 minute on my tanks,it fun but boring after a while,since i have arthritis of my hands that is challenging enough.

Yeah, that exactly what I referring to see above.

See above for that answer :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So dont do it solo.

Which is silly.

You answer is irrelevant to what I said.

“Dont play solo for the more challenging content”

“See my answer above, where I talk about 30 min solo fights on my tank”

:roll_eyes:

Clearly you’ve never played M+ it is no Garden of Eden or El Dorado it’s an un fun toxic hellscape sustained via a promise of uncapped powerful loot drops :dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

I do feel bad for Raiders. They’re forced to do M+ as well or they’re dropped hard on the serious raiding guilds. They have no time but to play only WoW.

2 Likes

Does this ring for you,or did you just pointed that to me.

1 Like

I don’t do either really and I’m not dead. I do crafting and treasure hunting and dailies. I do instances every once in a while. It’s only if you want the highest gear that you have to beat your head against a wall and why do you need the highest gear? The only reason to get gear above a certain point is so you can beat high level M+ or Raid, just don’t do those and you won’t need the gear. You can do the entire rest of the game in like M10 or below gear.

I don’t know why everyone is whining over thing nowadays on GD, but I don’t have this problem. All I ever do is my own thing and no one, literally no one, harasses me over anything in WoW.

Oh is that why there always seems to be at least one max level Hunter in low level BGs presumably grouped up with a twink destroying everyone?

Not really.

This expansion is one of the rare ones where the honor set is both trivially easy to get and actually semi-decent. As in, you won’t just get smashed immediately by better geared players. You can even grind out the full conquest set with just unrated content and quests alone (takes some time, but easily doable within a season).

The forums are always doom and gloom and whining.

It’s what gives them their charm!