Incursion - worst garbage ever

what an infuriating garbage of content…
Why even bother with levels?
Next phase - just give everyone 1000G and instant lvl 60 and call phase done

45 Likes

This is a great idea actually.

I can just PVP to my hearts content.

9 Likes

The way we get quests is definitely not blizzard quality. It reminded me of the scuffed archeage zones grinding mobs over and over

7 Likes

Glad i’m not missing much. I’m just questing/grinding how i normally would in era because i enjoy it. only 15% into 42. Not interested in ST or the incursion in the slightest.

15 Likes

the braindead leveling path shouldn’t also be the far and away best one

extremely easy
gives great xp
tons of gold (RIP, still decent though)
rep

No real reason to quest or even dungeon grind, just afk through the pick up intel/dragon egg quests

1 Like

I actually want a 500g rebate or something for this crap. We went into phase 3 dungeon grinding and then they nerfed the gold gain on it TWICE, once while we were even there and we are talking to other guilds that made at least 500+ gold per person going straight to it and this isn’t even fun. They nerfed the gold gain on it and kept the exp the same and it’s literally a waste of time questing or dungeon grinding instead of just doing it for exp and most of the quests are such garbage it’s insane.

They obviously don’t care about SOD and don’t even play test it. I was going to let my subscription run out last month because phase 2 was not good and going into phase 3 this is even worse.

13 Likes

You are eating really good in this game if you can do everything in a group.

If not, you are actually in the trenches.

4 Likes

You mean give 1k gold and lvl 60 to everyone who can be on from release, then make anyone who has a normal job get home and grind already hard nerfed gold.

8 Likes

They nerfed it at like midnight est.

1 Like

No, it was nerfed a few hours before that. I got home, did a quick gnomer, did a few incursions to get started, then between then and doing a full set of quests with 5 people, it was nerfed.

3 Likes

I was a supporter of SOD all the way through.

Incursions make me question if I have poor judgment.

16 Likes

No, it wasn’t. It was still full value 11:15ish.

Ignoring the content they put into SoD reminds me of when I ignore all the World Quests and all the Superbloom, Time Rifts, Dream Surge, Poop Chute, Clown Portals they put in Retail.

You can put 500 Time Rift things into the game and I won’t do them. They have co-op game fever right now where they wanna design a bunch of faceroll things 5 friends (streamers) can get together and faceroll themselves through without having to think about anything.

7 Likes

nah bro. my gold says otherwise.

the classic team should just stick to itemization and other touchups.

it doesnt seem like they can replicate classic content

9 Likes

I’d rather run through Jintha’Alor in Hinterlands with a group than do Incursions.

8 Likes

the system for sharing quests is the most user unfriendly and scuffed thing they have ever added. was the quest share button broken lol? why do we have to deal with this convoluted system?

7 Likes

Yikes lol. Okay doomer

it was definitely nerfed close to midnight EST, because I am EST and I remember getting full value at around 11pm and hearing a bit over an hour later about nerfs.

Also sounds like you prioritized Gnomer and still got some initial benefit out of it before the nerf.

It was actually nerfed twice. It was giving something like 1g40 per turn in. Then it got nerfed to 90s, and after like 30 to 60 minutes, nerfed again to around 45s.