Incredibly Disappointed - Anyone else considering cancelling sub?

I know this is a hard concept for some people, but just instance grind to 60, find a solid group of people and run dungeons together, it is fun, it preps you for 60, and you make friends.
I instance leveled both my 60s past 48 and that was before P2 started, not to avoid PVP, but because it was a good idea to do so.

Not all of us are griefing, for example I kill the lowbies only once and then stop.

However, there are 100 other people who donā€™t necessarily share the same philosophy on the way to your instance. And thatā€™s not even counting the stealthiesā€¦

Whatā€™s really disappointing is that the alliance 60s are not helping the lowbies get into the instances. We need that kind of player created solution.

Iā€™m tempted to, I love wpvp but I have had zero fun since P2 launch. This isnā€™t wpvp, this is people in raid groups with zero skill currency farming.

Release AV and let them do that, maybe it will make me resent this game less.

1 Like

Only part I dont understand is the rush to kill after landing when you are honorlessā€¦that or the same group killing you once you got the 5 death limit

Why roll on pvp server?

aint would not help him he needs to be rolles to RP server where is no pvp and can be switched off all time. ALL CRYING KIDS ROLL ON RP SERVER PLS

This whining is just ridiculous. Iā€™m leveling 9 friggin characters to 60, 2 are already completed others are in the 20-45 range. Iā€™m not having ā€œanyā€ problems leveling in this "pvpā€™ environment on grobbulus or kirtonis. Yes you die some timesā€¦whooopdifriggin do. If you hate it so much level in dungeonsā€¦Iā€™m not even doing that for most of my guys and Iā€™m STILl having no problems. wow.the level of crying is surreal. itā€™s like yer on a pvp server and you feel like you have this divine right to be safe at all timesā€¦god this generation of kids is so pathetic

I could be mistaken, but i think theyre offering free transfer to arcanite reaper (the server im on) and this isnt an issue at all here

Why did you start on a pvp server, didnā€™t you know that pvp will happen?

No, Iā€™m having a great time on my normal server (also known as PvE). No plans on cancelling. I havenā€™t played my PvP toon in a while though.

Another whiner. Please roll onto a pve server. I did that. Stop complaining. If it sucks that bad move to pve. Which IMO it does suck that bad

Ohhhh this cop-out response. Having a faction dominated server where you canā€™t even stay alive for 3 seconds after landing in any 50+ zone because your flight path is being camped by 30+ of the opposite faction isnā€™t ā€œPVPā€ happened.

When you have the server capacities that are multiple times larger than vanilla servers and extremely lopsided faction balances, there is no PVP. Itā€™s complete flight path, instance and corpse camping.

Sure, the smaller faction can re-roll PVE, so lets all do thatā€¦ then the other faction can enjoy a very similar ā€œPVEā€ experience themselves (which it sounds like is happening on a lot of servers now).

I know battlegrounds will be out soon which will help, but Blizzard should have stepped up and forced faction queues (as others have mentioned) and transfers to servers where their faction is lower population. Itā€™s the only way to fix it before everyone DOES take your route (except rolling PVE they will reroll on a balanced PVP server) and their original servers will become a PVP PVE realm (if they arenā€™t pretty much already).

Good lord these posts are getting old, you chose to play on a PVP server, deal with it or re-roll, no oneā€™s holding your hand.

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face: The PvPers are really suffering. :slightly_frowning_face:

You should check out my server, Bloodsail. Thereā€™s been a ton of level 60 PvP in large groups in Hillsbrad. It seems like everyoneā€™s having a good time.

They go to the big cities like Orgrimmar, too.

The best part is, when you want to go back to leveling, you can turn off the PvP flag. Or leave it on, for an extra sense of danger and excitement.

PvP is best when itā€™s a choice and not forced upon the player.

1 Like

hey brother!

1 Like

They gonna keep coming until server transfers for minority factions get released imo.

Honour system was, has and always will be rolled out before BGā€™s

Love when people say this. When fp are camped, your body is camped, entrances to ni onstances are camped is griefing.

Questing and getting ganked is pvp, going i to bgs is pvp.

Too bad so sad

Reroll pve

I started this toon late on my server. But I did it full well knowing that if I didnā€™t hit 60 by Phase 2, Iā€™d have to park her for a while. Soā€¦as soon as I started getting farmed, I re-rolled on a PvE server. While I really enjoyed the wPvP while it lasted, thereā€™s no way I can level right now. Open world PvP is over for now so I think itā€™s better to run on PvE and use BGā€™s to get the PvP gear.

Plus, now that Iā€™m on PvE I find questing SO much more relaxing.