Incredibly Disappointed - Anyone else considering cancelling sub?

People didn’t know they would get ganked? and yes it was like this in vanilla, at least where I came from.

Hahhahaahha, no. No, it wasn’t. Stop lying. Server pops are at least 3x what they were.

1 Like

Oh look! A keyboard warrior attacking someone because they cant handle the truth… and I am not stupid enough to roll PVP because anyone with half a brain knew what the deal was before the servers even launched… but I am the one being a moron???

ROFL!!!

Reroll PVE buh… and stop your whining!

A) You still owe me a Discord Date (sitting, waiting :cocktail:)
B) I would totally have this same reaction 'cause Gankfest Servers doesn’t offer an opt out. Never have and never will. Nothing but gank, gank, gank, gank, GANK :cocktail:

Yawn. Another Horde trashcan that I would eat alive in a 1v1 or in arena. You’re literally lowering the IQ of anyone else reading this thread. Go fap about winning that sick 10v1 earlier and spare us your intellectually devoid spam.

Come on, now, Ezgg, be nice :cocktail:

is that 3x pop in one zone? nope. I remember fights that had 100 on each side and wandering groups exactly like we have now. Obviously you either weren’t here for release of honor system originally or you played a junk server.

Oh Flocket, you know nice isn’t in my vocabulary :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess that’s fair :cocktail:

Oh, you’re right! I forgot about that special server that allowed for 3x the players of every other server. You must have been on that one.

Thank you for proving my point about being a keyboard warrior…

What kind winner at life you must be to brag how you can beat someone 1v1 in a 15 year old game… and pretend like that makes you cool???

LOL…

You do you bruh… keep living in a made up world and thinking you are cool!

However, I believe the Alliance were the dominant faction, in those days, now they’re not. Could that play a factor, here? :cocktail:

Uhhhh… yeah. I am going to tell you you’re trash for bragging about winning a 10v1 if I can smash you in a 1v1. Yep. Pretty much.

All this players aren’t in single zones, total population is irrelevant anyways as if we have 3x as many so do you. You must be having a rough week, lol. I bet we almost have you broken.

Oh look! I called someone trash… I am the koolest kid in skool!!!

you sir are a winner at life and I bow you are awesome leetness!!!

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

FIrstly, total population is extremely relevant. There are 3x as many people in the server, meaning that you’re much more likely to run into other players. See the “Descent into Hell” video I posted above. Secondly, WoW PvP gets worse for the underpopped faction the more players there are. That’s pretty well known. You can take a 2v4 fairly regularly, but a 10v20? a 100v200? Nope. Not happening.

sounds like you should have rolled pve.

Thanks, I’m glad we’ve established that you’re bad and should feel bad. :shushing_face:

Ezgg, isn’t all that bad. Once you get to know him, he’s pretty funny :cocktail:

Although, I’m growing ever impatiently for our Discord Date, that I was promised :cocktail:

1 Like

I personally don’t give a damn. I have all of my PvP BIS and have no reason to go into BRM in anything other than an MC raid, which is just a free honor farm for me. I just know how BS the current state of affairs is for other players and I have a little of this thing called empathy. It’s kinda useful, should try it occasionally.