Incredibly Disappointed - Anyone else considering cancelling sub?

I personally don’t give a damn. I have all of my PvP BIS and have no reason to go into BRM in anything other than an MC raid, which is just a free honor farm for me. I just know how BS the current state of affairs is for other players and I have a little of this thing called empathy. It’s kinda useful, should try it occasionally.

Me too, that’s why, when we were disagreeing, I wasn’t quick to turn a blind eye :cocktail:

Shhh, don’t tell them that! You’re ruining my image :frowning:

:frowning: Sorry, I’ve been super sleepy the last few days. LMK if you’re going to be on tonight.

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know I was supposed to keep that to myself :cocktail:

All good, I’m on right now. Otherwise, rest of this week, I won’t 'cause I’m moving :cocktail:

Yes, I’m sure you would be very empathetic if the shoe were on the other foot. The reason retail pvp is in the sad state of affairs it’s in is because of whiners on alliance side, so much so they had to be bribed with heroic raid quality gear just to participate in wpvp only after Blizzard in their infinite wisdom neutered PvP servers before that.

With wpvp non existent in retail what did you think was going to happen? Everybody saw the popularity explosion of Classic and Blizzard made people aware WELL in advance that layers were gone in phase 2. I have zero sympathy for the opposing faction and it is my duty to make their experience as miserable as possible.

1 Like

Where in the world did you get that idea??? Blizzard’s content plan was to remove layering by phase 2. This had nothing to do with server populations at all.

“We’re absolutely committed to reaching one layer per realm by Phase 2.”

“With hotfixes that we are currently deploying to all WoW Classic realms, we are substantially increasing the number of players that can be simultaneously logged in and playing.”

And that increase came after they said this:

“Please also note that our realm population estimates of Low, Medium, High, and Full are based on this increased capacity – a Medium realm today already has more characters on it than even the most crowded realms did back in 2006.”

How many medium servers do you see listed?

I mean, I did play horde Vanilla->Cata+.

Blizzard purposefully obfuscated population data and broke Census.

Which has zero to do with the fact that Blizzard said layers would be gone in phase 2. I believe this was known even before release.

2 Likes

I always WANT to sympathize with the low pop people. I really do. But then they always end up saying something like “it was horrible! So there I was at level 55, trying to get to BRD and those big meanies kept killing me!”

BRD??? LMAO!!! For Pete’s sake, THE OTHER FACTION CONTROLS BRM. You don’t GET to go there.

Minority faction can’t afford to play solo. They have to organize as a faction and clear times and places to farm/level.

Or they could complain till BGs are released early and then wait for that to happen.

1 Like

Here, let me repeat what I said and please stop attacking me for a difference in opinion. I do not like dying so much while leveling and going from at least one level a day to only a half a level during the hours I can play. It is definitely annoying, but that is not the reason for the concern I expressed and will not change my gaming.

“This issue is causing people to leave game, leave servers, delete toons and go to the larger faction which will end up causing one of the biggest negative issues that happened in retail. Faction imbalances here we come again!”

We will all do whatever we want to do in this game. I don’t care what you are doing in game I care about the outcome of this issue.

Personally, to those who attacked because disagreed with my opinion I’m still leveling and will continue to till 60. This will be my 2nd 60. Just like back in vanilla, in retail today, and in classic now, I will not attack people who are leveling intentionally for honor or any reason. I will fight with others that are 60 and win and lose, I will defend myself from any attack, I will raid, do dungeons, and bgs.

I gave an opinion on what I think will happen because of this change and an opinion on how that could possibly be avoided. That is my concern. How you play and how I play is not my concern. The change that the company made is my concern. I love this game and all of you that play with me and even those who don’t :stuck_out_tongue: <3

Trying to figure out who attacked you? :cocktail:

I agree with that but unfortunately, we do not get this opportunity on a Gankfest Server :cocktail:

So, players are upset, that they’re constantly getting ganked while trying to level on a Gankfest Server that has accepted that way of life? :cocktail:

Still trying to figure out who “attacked” you :cocktail:

Very admirable, but that’s not how others play on Gankfest Servers. They certainly don’t treat it as “fair play”. A Level 60 can absolutely “engage” with a Level 20 by killing them, with no remorse, and it’s considered “fair play” in the eyes of Gankfest Server ruleset. This isn’t an opinion, but a fact. While I appreciate you in refusing to do that, doesn’t mean others will follow suit. That’s why they’re Gankfest Servers and never will be a “PvP” Server. It’s nothing but Ganking and will always be Ganking. Meanwhile, PvE Servers don’t Gank and engage in a much healthier PvP format :cocktail:

Likewise, as am I :cocktail:

Me too :cocktail:

1 Like

I was just sitting here reading other threads and something crossed my mind that did years ago. I always wondered if Blizz made changes that caused faction imbalance issues so that they could then make tons of money with transfers. I know it is not happening yet but if and when it starts it will go nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not ashamed of wearing my tin foil hat :cocktail:

2 Likes

Oh I’m paying attention, alright, and my opinion remains the same :cocktail:

1 Like

I don’t find that there’s an issue at all and I’m on a very unbalanced server. The alliance have fought the horde back at most FPs to the point of it’s not as bad as it was at the launch of phase 2.

Most of my guild has been leveling multiple alts and have more than 1 60 some made after phase 2 hit and has no issues. Of course there are roaming death squads (i’ve been a part of them on more than one occasion) but that’s just the nature of the beast right now.

If the game isn’t right for you of course go ahead and leave but don’t blame you not being able to accomplish your goals on people playing how the game is supposed to be played. It’s called a Massive MULTIPLAYER Online RPG for a reason. Play with friends and I promise it gets better.

1 Like

That’s the issue right there. They have to go there. Period. Like, what part of that is hard to understand? You might as well say “The other faction controls BRM (24/7 because lol demographics), pay $15 to not play”.

1 Like

Yeah I actually stopped logging in during the week. I only log in to play with a friend on weekends, because they don’t want to reroll from our imbalanced PvP server.

It seems like horde is extra willing to exploit the faction imbalance. I hope BGs will help a little.

Rerolling on a PvE realm feels bad, because I’m losing all the stuff I’ve done on my original character and I play alone and it feels like a waste of time to do everything again. Maybe I should just persist and outlevel my PvP server character and then it will feel better, but it’s just too much time to spend.

Hang on an wait for BGs it will make the world playable since all tje try hard rankers will live on wsg. For now lvl an alt or take some time off and recharge your batteries.

Then try PvE? if you dont like the PvP aspect you can fix it quickly :slight_smile: