Increase Dungeon Group Size to 8

We got that.

That is why it is bad.

I barely want to heal 3 of you standing in crap and I definitely do not want to heal 6 of you standing in crap.

8 Likes

No. Just 5-man dungeons, no more, no less.

Sounds like you hate healing and its a personal issue. Not a con of the system.

I’m going with 5 standing in the bad. It’s this very reason I’d bring 2 heals :grin:

1 Like

No, I love healing. I hate healing idiots.

8 Likes

It wouldn’t be long until 2 tanks, 4 mages, and 2 healers was the new meta lol.

2 Likes

Show us on the doll where the five person dungeon hurt you.

3 Likes

You can always join a guild/community as well as roll a tank/healer.

2 Likes

Eight folks in a group

Standing in fire is still bad

Goodbye to healers

1 Like

Love how apparently everyone in this thread hates dps

1 Like

There is no way to balance against player actions when you double DPS. You’re doubling the hassle tanks and healers put up with already. DPS is the entire reason many tanks and healers do not participate in PUGs. It is why your wait times are so long and it is often difficult to get invited to groups.

It isn’t an issue of being top DPS or balancing around damage per second. It is a player issue.

1 Like

Honestly if Blizz ever did this it’d be smarter to go 1/2/5. Still increases the number of dps per group, and relieves a lot of extra pressure off the healer. As for tanks, there’s never really any situations outside of raids that needs 2 tanks, and if they can hold threat off 3 dps, they should be able to hold threat off 5.

1 Like

they’d have to re-tune the dungeons for 8 people.

Only bad ones, which seem to be most of what I get in queued content. :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, imagine absolutely detesting healers so much that you suggest there should be 1/1/6 dungeons.

I hope you find happiness in life and learn to leave behind all that hate. :pray:

5 Likes

I mean who knows if the healers most dps get in pugs are that great?..

The only difference is that as a really bad healer you’ll probably still get a really desperate group to invite you. Same with tanks.

That’s fair, but sticking 6 dps with a healer that can’t even heal 3 is still a bad idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would say at most they could add 1 more dps slot without breaking healers.
Anything bigger and it’s gonna be a nightmare for a group of random people who never played together before.

Yea, you’d need two healers and likely two tanks and if people want that I wonder why they don’t just raid

Then again we actually need a solution

1 Like

Yea that’s what I said too a couple days ago. 4 probably wouldn’t be too much more horrible and they could theoretically balance dungeons around that I think.

1 Like