Incorrectly Banned for Botting - Monso Arugal

My main character is a Lv. 60 Warlock on Arugal-OCE called Monso.

I am currently on my last day to hitting High Warlord (Rank 14). Monday morning while I was in-game, I got disconnected and discovered that I was banned for ‘Hacks’, but I have never used any sort of software to assist me. I have 100% been queueing Battlegrounds on and world PvPing between queues for an average of 18 hours a day over the last few months just to hit Rank 14.

I have never used any kind of software, scripts whatsoever, nor AFK in BGs or sharing accounts. I am confused as to why I have suddenly been permanently banned for hacking when I have done no such thing. I am currently just a day away from my Rank 14 and I hope and seek your understanding on this matter. Please let me know if there’s any information or evidence I can provide to support my appeal as I am sure it is a false-ban or a bug. I would not do anything of this sort to ruin my progress, especially when I am so close to HWL.

I’ll be happy to cooperate to provide any evidence or information needed. Please do try and expedite this as I really do not want to lose all my progress for Rank 14.

My Battle Tag is Jutan#11375

Sorry, but appeals are not done over the forums, you need to submit a ticket.

5 Likes

I have submitted a ticket and was given an automated response. Whilst other people have had theirs reversed.

All you can do is keep apealing till they tell you to stop and no more apeals will be heard blizzard goes by there logs and not by players word.

3 Likes

That’s all you can do is keep submitting a ticket until Blizzard says that’s enough.

3 Likes

An appeal doesn’t mean it’ll be reversed. All it does is gets a different person to go over the logs. If they come to the same conclusion, the account action is upheld. If not, it’s reversed.

6 Likes

A template and an automated response are two separate things. Your appeal was viewed by a new set of eyes, and based on the data the new person came to the same conclusion. The only option you have is to appeal until they tell you no further appeals will be taken on the matter.

6 Likes

I don’t want to throw any fuel on the fire here, and maybe this is the same person, but…

There’s multiple players on Arugal that are about to hit Rank 14 with very similar stories around here.

5 Likes

Account actions aren’t allowed to be discussed on the forums. Submit your appeal ticket(s) and wait for the decisions.

Blizzard takes into account what their logs show, not outside “evidence” as that can be doctored.

3 Likes

We aren’t the same person, we are from different countries but play together in game.

The other Shaman you’re quoting (and i’m quoting) has had their ban reversed while i received a pretty bland response, my ticket was set to resolved and i’m still banned.

I have since sent though another ticket with the help of this player going through the same thing.