Incorporeal Affix in M+ Feedback and it needs to be removed

Why did you make this affix, why did you have them spawn in most overloading bosses such as the storm drake boss in Vortex Pinnacle?

Why is Incorporeal separate with Shades when they should BOTH be the same category to not remove huge amount cc requirements especially higher level keys? I can’t for the life of me get a good single group for HOURS due to me as a warrior having NO cc or anything to stop incorporeals for the long run.

This affix should not survive after Season 2 or hell REMOVE IT this season as you literally have 2-3 classes in general who cannot contribute too a run like Warriors, DKs, etc with other specs who don’t HAVE those requirements.

This Affix is anti-player friendly and almost trying to shove the meta stuff down our throats and force players too play another class they don’t like playing and in general is also frustrating this week in particulary when two HEAVY cc affixes are stacked right next too each other like evil clones.

15 Likes

My feedback: increase range of turn evil, spawn them outside of mobs so ice trap doesn’t get eaten and wasted, and shackle undead mouseover macro doesn’t work for some reason, not sure if thats just my issue or not. Overall an easy affix but annoying because it takes you away from the gameplay. Maybe increase their cast time?

4 Likes

Idk, maybe actually have them interruptable and stop instant casting as well? The problem with this affixes it pulls other classes like paladins too actually cc when Warriors for example and DK’s don’t have such luxury.

Warriors at the current moment is increasingly getting pushed into a corner other than damage. Idk why Shockwave isn’t baseline ability for all warriors so they have AOE stun but we don’t :dracthyr_shrug:

3 Likes

I don’t mind the affix itself, but it makes the pug scene pretty awful at high keys. Warriors are probably the least likely class to be invited, both as DPS and tank, and it’s just a mess. I’d push my own key except that I seem to be a magnet this week for people who cannot stop standing in the frontal of the first boss in HOI.

5 Likes

This is the biggest issue, as a tank I try to get them so my DPS can keep going and the healer doesn’t let anyone die, but that means turning away from the mobs most of the time and that means I am no longer actually tanking, I take full hits when I look away and cannot block or anything, and then I start casting my spell and yep, half dead.

Literally why are you casting as a tank

2 Likes

hibernate has a ~1 sec cast time

1 Like

The affixe literally requires you to stop dps for 1.5 seconds at most and yet ive never seen so much salt. Playerbase is full of babies that just wanna do mediocre damage. Like stop. Do the mechanic. Even if you dont have a 20 second cc a single stun will be enough for someone else to cover it.

11 Likes

Affix is mostly fine. Only problematic in the sense they decreased the cast time from 8 seconds to 5 seconds, which results in some icky overlaps. Those totems on 4th boss BH that you have 6 seconds to kill overlapping with Incorp means you have an RNG element costing you a massive amount of DPS towards the totem (1 whole GCD is a large % of a 6 second burst window) if you CC incorp before trying to burn the totem. Ranged kicking the add (kick is not on GCD therefore not a DPS loss) is pretty much the only counterplay in the scenario. This overlap didn’t exist on the PTR because incorp had an 8 second cast on the PTR.

6 Likes

What a niche scenario.

:man_shrugging:

I did say it was mostly fine. It has less awful overlaps than Quaking, and I think mechanically it is more interesting and really puts value on some of those older skills that haven’t seen mileage in a while like trap, sheep, banish, shackle, and hibernate, but I do think overlaps such as that are kind of icky. Especially, as mentioned, this didn’t exist at all on the PTR because the cast used to be longer. I guess the affix was too easy with an 8 second cast, or people were using kicks/stuns to stop it when the cast was longer and they want people to specifically use hard CCs?

3 Likes

Im just salty sap doesnt work.

1 Like

Im salty when I go to trap one and the trap ends up on the roof.

3 Likes

So far my limited experience with incorporeal says it’s a non issue affix.

5 Likes

In Halls, on first boss I got a pair of incorporeal mobs spawn way out over yonder while bringing the debuff out. Wiped us. I stopped playing for a few days after that.

Only problem ive ever had with it was on the 2nd boss in FH. Both of them spawned behind a building so no one saw them.

1 Like

I don’t know, this affix seems pretty tame. WAR and DK can’t really help but you could always tank if you are not getting invites.

2 Likes

DK’s can control undead now and warriors have shattering throw. Warrior’s really are the only ones now that can’t do much.

1 Like

I’d rather Spiteful be removed.

5 Likes

Hotfix was reverted. So DKs and warriors are still bad against incorp. We will likely not see changes until after reset due to Memorial Day holiday.

2 Likes