Incentives for the Rest of Us

So, this was all about gatekeeping. Thanks for confirming that.

1 Like

ah, we have come full circle, back to the beginning we go

i do not care if people who aren’t me kill the boss, as i have said 20 times and even linked a post from a month ago of me suggesting nerfs for it, you are just determined to be a victim of some elitist gatekeeper, i can only assume someone who wasn’t me hit you in the face with a pie and you are still sore from it

long live the (normal) lich king

1 Like

Yep. I think that has been pretty obvious at this point. You dont go around saying its not needed, everyone has seen the content and its going to ruin progress for people if you dont care if it is added.

Ego and gatekeeping.

2 Likes

Obviously you do care, or you wouldn’t keep posting about it.

i’m posting about the nerf, i’m not posting to stop you killing it, you don’t need any help in that department

You’re complaining about something that’s optional.

u are too, heroic is optional, remember?

ur incentive is turning the optional buff off for the challenge.

2 Likes

Again, the buff is for both versions.

i agree, the buff ruins it

I appreciate you putting in the good fight.

Ultimately I think this buff is going in too early, and I think the entire game would have been better off just putting in the full 30% in the last couple of months prior to Cata.

Also gatekeeping is good for the game.

What are you guys gonna do when Heroic Rag gatekeeps you for an entire tier? There will be no buff to help you.

You either get good enough, or you don’t do it. It’s the future of classic. We all know MoP is coming, and it takes an even bigger step in terms of difficulty.

Here’s the thing though, no one cares what you think.

Ok thanks, nobody cares what you think either so I guess we’re both stupid for posting on here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.