Incendious needs free transfers off. 1+ hour wait to get in

I cant spend 1 to 2 hours a night sitting in the log in queue. We should have the opportunity to free transfer to a dead server

wont happen

1 Like

What was the catch phrase all along?

Reroll?
Git guud?

I take joy being on Heartseeker. I get to experience what Alliance experienced, except I don’t cry about it.

9 Likes

Huh? You mean you sit in login queue for 1+ hours when you try to log in after work?

Pay the transfer. Or deal with it.
Or wait for confirmation from Blizzard.

1 Like

LoL, option 3 my friends…

“Reroll”

2 Likes

If we choose to be stubborn, we must face our own consequences.
Whether it’s respeccing, server choice, class choice, race choice, profression choice, etc…

Just tonight, in healer spec (deep resto), while farming herbs; I was ganged up in 2v1s, had a couple times where I got lucky and Horde were in the area. Other times, not so much.

Tough luck. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

:clap:

1 Like

I pay my monthly sub to play. If i’m stuck in queue for most of my gaming time, there is no reason to pay my monthly sub.

Why would I have to pay to transfer to a less populated server in order to play the game I already pay for?

Then transfer your server. Blizzard gave you multiple options in October.

I’ve been Heartseeker since it opened, and am unashamed to admit with a few breaks in between. But I am sticking it out with the like-minded Horde on this server.

I think you got lost and are posting in the wrong thread. My issue isn’t anything you’re talking about. My issue is I cant even get into the game between 5pm and 7pm server time without having to wait 1+ hour hour in a queue screen. I work and have a social life. I only have a few hours to play a night and i’m spending half of it in a queue

This is not about being stubborn. I joined a less populated server at launch intentionally to avoid queues… but for whatever reason every alliance player and their dog decided to transfer to my server when blizzard opened up paid transfers.

Now I can’t play. I want off but there is no freeking way I’m paying for it. I’ll just cancel my sub.

Then cancel your sub.
I was pointing out your stubbornness by getting you to state multiple times that you won’t pay for a transfer.
EDIT: You can play and Blizzard provided ways out, but alas, you have not taken them.

To be truthful, if Heartseeker came to the guild I’m in being the last one, we’d probably pay for the transfer instead of asking Blizzard for a handout.

1 Like

Love ya Holymary!

1 Like

Don’t come to Stalagg, we don’t want you.

1 Like

Can’t you just remote log in on your way home or something? I know a lot of people were doing that during launch

2 Likes

Yep, I haven’t waited one moment at home in queue lol.

1 Like

I re-rolled Alliance on kurinnaxx from horde Whiteman for the exact same reasons. We had 7 hr Q’s, it was straight idiotic.

That and it was painful obvious that horde was overpopulated.

We did come back to our horde characters, but they’re more or less now secondary mains now.

You can do the same without spending a dime, and you will experience a different point of view.

I recommend playing a dwarf or nelf, don’t be a sequel human number fifty million.

2 Likes

This issue is solely because of people transferring from their servers to Incendius en masse, namely from Skeram and Stalagg.

Bye-bye.

You shouldn’t. Bye-bye.

The game is not customized for your situation. It’s sad, but it’s simply reality. Blizzard can’t do that for millions of customers.

Before paid transfers came out, Classic had free realm transfers for several weeks. Wasn’t Incendius one of the FROM realms back then? If so, then Blizzard did exactly what you are asking. Why didn’t you transfer back then?

2 Likes

Its 9pm server time. Just got home from work. I’m in a 40 minute queue… This is f’ing BS blizzard