Incendious needs free transfers off. 1+ hour wait to get in

You can play. Plenty of servers to reroll…

1 Like

Imagine several alliance mega guilds transferred in mass to Kurinnaxx after blizz released paid transfers.

Now imagine Kurinnaxx is the highest pop server thanks to these transfers and you have an hour long queue just to log in every day.

Incendius was released on opening day after the mega servers were released. I chose this server for the exact reason you chose Kurinnaxx, but now with paid transfers my server has become Whiteman.

I would simply like to transfer to a lower pop server. God knows there are tons of them now. But I refuse to pay for the transfer in order to play the game I already pay for.

A Gladiator does not beg

1 Like

Blizzard creates a problem and then monetizes the solution. Server stability and gold selling 101.

3 Likes

Ah, just like I remember.

Lul free transfers. I paid my 25 to get off that hellhole. Blizz doesn’t care.

Lok’tar ogar.

LMAO…“pay to transfer”…… right that’s what everyone should do, give Blizzard more money for their failures. I wouldn’t EVER recommend ANYONE pay Blizzard any money. You’re already paying for a 15 year old game that’s slowly rereleased over time causing you to continue paying them.

Pay them more money…so sad that people give in like that. Blizzard employees really love you guys, but cares nothing about you.

1 Like

It’s not the employees, it’s the shareholders. Activision treats employees like cannon fodder, so I’m told.

It is still absurd to hear anyone say, give them more money. I agree, the game sucks as it is right now, reroll another server if you missed your opportunity to transfer or suck it up and wait the hour to hour and a half per game. However, don’t tell people to pay them more money for this mess. I know the world is overpopulated with money, but that doesn’t mean you should tell people to throw it away, giving more to this company for such a failure. I would promote it if it was a solid product we are paying for, but it isn’t. We players/subscribers have been given the shaft from day one with the terrible server launch. This game is over 15 years old. Can’t say that enough. Yet we pay for it like it is brand new.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

You keep saying that, but I believe I’m right in saying that in the historic game (rather than what was provided in earlier parts of Classic) transfers always cost money. Unless someone can correct me on that. So yes, there were some options early in Classic to transfer for free but that doesn’t alter the fact that now, if you want to, they have gone back to their previous standard method of transfer.

Me personally, I agree with you in general. I’d much rather see free transfers but with limitations (not to badly balanced servers, a very limited number of times it can be done in a certain amount of time, etc). We should have the ability to move our characters from one little spot on a computer to another little spot on a computer (or however servers work now) without having to pay for it. Its an unncessary additional payment when we already fork over so much for buying the game, buying expansions and subscribing.

But sadly, until they come to their senses, it’s only available via payment.

Funny story I just got word the biggest Horde guild is heading your way. Enjoy the destruction they will bring your way. /kisses

1 Like

Yeah, sucks.

Whitemane horde was my first choice but as you know mega-Q’s killed that enthusiasm.

And you paid 15 bucks to make a stupid post.
Pot, Meet Mr Kettle

Side note Kurinaxx has a pretty solid ally pop, at least from horde perspective. Synergy (top ally guild) gets 50%+ of the world dragons by themselves, so I’d say alliance are doing just fine. Overall it feels about 60/40 favored to horde, but I know a lot of ally that don’t pvp at all.

Having any opinion about how others’ spend their money is a flawed existence, my friend. “Who is John Galt?” :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Open free transfers TO incendius. Let’s let the mega server folks go there and have every other realm be playable.

“Having any opinion about how others’ spend their money is a flawed existence”

I could care less how anyone wastes their money. That wasn’t the point. Could care less who has it and who doesn’t. My point is, don’t use that as an excuse . Telling others to just pay them more money is ridiculous.

Not quite the subject at hand, but I don’t understand the reference to “dead” servers.

What dead servers? I’m on Windseeker, which is supposedly the 2nd-lowest pop server*, and it’s far from dead. We probably have 20 raiding guilds, maybe more, and while the competition for resources undoubtedly isn’t nearly as intense as it is on Incendious, there is still a lot of competition.

• I cannot personally confirm this. It’s something that gets thrown around in LFG chat with some frequency.

There’s 6-8 servers that are more dead than Windseeker.