Inappropriate name punishments

So how are they going to punish “bad” names that get threw their filter. If i named a rouge for example “azfuker” and get mass reported for whatever reason what would the punishment be.

You’ll be barred from ever using makeup again.

18 Likes

Happened to me on retail, all I got was a forces name change

3 Likes

Usually they just log you out and flag a name change. If you are a repeat offender you may get some temp bans.

Young people do play this game too, so how about you just… Dont do that?

Anytime someone says “think of the children!” or similar, it just makes me want to do the thing more.

8 Likes

Forced name change the first time. If you’re a repeat offender you can be suspended.

3 Likes

Your not being edgy or cool, your just being an annoying moron.

8 Likes

That’s not what my edgy and cool friends think

3 Likes

FFS, it’s “you’re” not “your”. It’s a contraction, man!

2 Likes

From experience- First offense, forced rename. Second offense, they pick the name

Seabjørn got through. Plan on doing a lot of seabear rp on grobbulus

hey you are talking to a guy who has 6 max levels name pineis. for you know what. I think it was quite clever

Im actually cool with ingame talk or swearing or whatever, because people should be using their in game censor, but names cant be censored, and intentionally trying to defeat someone elses censor should be a bannable offense

You can’t throw a name through a filter, can you? Amusing.

Typically a first time offense is a warning and a name change (they flag it for rename on next login, sometimes logging the player out). Repeat offenses can get to a point of a forced name they’d have to pay to change, and even suspensions if the player is that determined to break the rules they know.

1 Like

Im not going to be bothered with contractions on a small touch screen phone

Forced name changes were the best cause they usually just remove letters

so

Iloveanal turns into Ilenal

Oh, it’s the autocorrect thing? Very well. Nuff said! :wink:

1 Like

That would explain “youre,” not “your.” No time for the most common vowel in the alphabet either, huh?

2 Likes