Inactive Account?!!?!?

Logged in today all my characters are inactive... called my bank well my card that I have used for 12 years of this game has been and is still active... what's the deal? Blizzard has decided they wont hire actual people that you can call and walk you through problems... UNEXCEPTABLE.
1 Like
Go into Account Management, into the subscription section and delete any info you have there, replace it - even if it is the same.

See if that works.

We haven't taken calls for years, but you can get a call-back if you like, through the ticket system.
3 Likes
11/06/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Exeqt
Blizzard has decided they wont hire actual people that you can call and walk you through problems...

No sorry you are mistaken. You can arrange to contact Blizzard billing via ticket, webchat, or arrange for them to call you. More ways to be in contact than before.

Out of curiosity, have you checked the expiry date on the card?
3 Likes
I know a long while back Blizzard required everyone to re-do their account wallet due to some issues.
Thanks for the quick reply all ill refill my info out.
1 Like
hmm Add Payment Method is just stuck on "Please wait while we take care of some business." just keeps showing a loading cycle for the past 10 mins.
That is often a symptom of something blocking - like security software.

Might try temporarily disabling any you have running (and making sure in Task Manager it really is off).
1 Like
11/06/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Orlyia
That is often a symptom of something blocking - like security software.

Might try temporarily disabling any you have running (and making sure in Task Manager it really is off).
Or even a connection issue. Perhaps try it on a mobile device, while using a cell network instead of wifi?
1 Like

it’s happening to me now. i have my account set up thru paypal and i was hit for 16.23 on 12/30.
it is not a connection issue.
it is not another account as i only have ONE.
it is not on my end. Blizzard has been paid.
inactive.

Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s on Blizzard’s end, either. Paypal has repeatedly shown itself to be finicky with their business dealings. You can verify that the charge wasn’t reversed by any involved party for any reason?

2 Likes

From what I can see, Headless, the account you are posting on was good up through the 10th of January, so it shouldn’t have billed on 12/30. I also don’t see any charges on the account you are posting on since 12/11.

You do seem to have a secondary account, Headless, using the same name you did for your Battletag (obviously with different numbers after the #). To help you remember, the email contains your name and is a @yahoo address. It looks like you have had an active subscription on that account.

I would recommend contacting our Support staff. Since that account appears to have otherwise gone untouched for the majority of that time we may be able to provide a refund for the game time that you purchased. I can’t guarantee that we’d be able to refund everything, but we’ll do what we can.

You can submit a ticket using: World of Warcraft > Payments > Refunds

3 Likes