In what way will the Narrative team do the Horde dirty in The War Within?

They’ve been doing the Horde dirty since like…Wrathgate. What will they do this time?

Wrong answers only.

go.

1 Like

They’ll make us keep Baine.

3 Likes

There will be no war. It will just be daily doses of Anduin’s therapy sessions. The quest will be to listen to him cry while sitting in the corner w/o jumping from the window.

2 Likes

Orgrimmar blows up “suspiciously” as the goblins leave and create their own faction with the Vulpera called the Short and Sassy Squad.

5 Likes

There will be a situation in which the greatest, most magically inclined race needs to take the helm. Nightborne put their hands up, but Blizzard calls on a random nelf mage not even paying attention.

5 Likes

The OP said wrong answers because we alliance don’t want him; we’ve already got a leader that sits around and sighs heavily.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah it was awful when the horde’s world tree got burned down. Real rough for them…

There will be no more Horde Council. Sylvanus will return as Warchief.

Kill Lor’themar Theron

Lor’themar Theron gets killed within the Sunwell’s Void Explosion, and a Civil War breaks out within Silvermoon due to Halduron Brightwing wanting to seek help from the Alliance (including welcoming High Elves & Void Elves back to Quel’thalas) and Grand Magister Rommath being completely against the decision.

Due to Cross-faction Funtime, the Horde & Alliance aide Halduron Brightwing within the Civil War and Grand Magister Rommath becomes a raid boss for the mini-raid “Siege of Silvermoon.”

1 Like

That would be doing us all dirty.

Exactly.

1 Like

Thrall will be corrupted by the Void and we’ll have to put him down. N’zoth’s prophecy will be fulfilled.

I would side with void Thrall.

1 Like

I’d buy that for a dollar!

1 Like

Um… they are giving the Horde dwarves with no Horde counterpart for the Alliance. Did I miss something? :sweat_smile:

They’ll bring Sylvanas back and make her story even more nauseating

To be fair, nobody was asking for more dwarves. It’s not exactly a big win for us

2 Likes

The new horde war council will all just sit around on the floor and be useless like Baine did all through SL.

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I find a third dwarf copy&paste version utterly absurd myself. They might as well have made regular dwarves and DIs neutral. Still better than a third recolor.
Just saying, besides dwarves, there was also the night elf model, that of female humans, and a reskin of female Worgen for the Horde. For the Alliance, there were only Blood Elves. I won’t even start on the AR debacle, like Diaper Gnomes vs Vulpera or Kul Tiran vs Zandalari. :sweat_smile:

I said the Narrative Team specifically tho…

getting a new race don’t count.

1 Like