In what way will the Narrative team do the Horde dirty in The War Within?

Aren’t they part of the narrative? We will travel to their home

Anduin will be the primary quest giver and main character regardless of player faction.

Probably build a wall for Gilneas and make the Horde pay for it.

But Horde players still won’t be able to understand him because PVP faction language restrictions.

Thrall taught him orcish or w/e : p

Because the next expansion has Anduin and Talanji, i’m afraid to make a prediction. :crystal_ball::robot:

I don’t know how you can prove that, given most of the Horde never bathe to begin with and smell like cow poop.

Baine will randomly decide to be racist despite everyone he trusts telling him not to be.

1 Like

Calia shows her hand and starts cleansing the forsaken with the light converting and raising only those she deems willing to be light forged undead like her who then join the alliance and the Horde loses Forsaken. Baine gets so incredibly cringe worthy emotional when Anduin comes back he turns full traitor and divides the tauren of Thunderbluff between those loyal to Baine and those who refuse to desert their Horde allies for their simp of a former chieftain. Mayla regrets her choice to love Baine and breaks the man’s heart dumping him for the male leader of the vulpera as she suddenly adores small fluffy men and Baine in heartbroken grief declares war on the Horde despite Anduin’s pleas for him not to. The factions thrown into such disarray that the Void just ends up winning. (you did say wrong answers and if any of what I just said ends up true I’ll be shocked)

They might save this for Midnight for all we know… it being a supposed elf expansion…

It was, I got ash in my fur and scorched my poor hooves. Not a good day at all.

1 Like