<In Other News> Recruiting 2-3 dps for The War Within!

8.3 is looking to be a fun and excellent sight.

Join In Other News by messaging Zahliah#1647 and get in on the hype!

Nya’lotha is looking to be a Nya’lotta content!

Join In Other News today for a great guild 100 percent!

Looking for a new guild?
Give Zahliah a shout!
Get in on the fun and come for a tryout!

1 Like

ION - a haiku:

Zahliah#1647
A recruiter, suede well played
enjoying the raid

1 Like

So many new people joining the guild lately as we prep for the new tier.

No rhyme or reason to not message Zahliah and join the guild today!

In Other News is searching for some skilled DPS for our raid team. Message me today to see if we’d be a good fit for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can verify: laughs, inappropriate humor and pigeons included.

We have Canadian’s in our guild too - so we have to be nice, right? :joy: :rofl: :joy:

N’Zoth is down! Come join a fun, friendly raid team that needs more dps!

Looks like Mythic Wrathion is about to die… still need some ranged DPS.

Mythic Wrathion and Prophet dropped in the same night! We need some dps and a healer to fill out our team. Come apply today. Add me, Zahliah#1647 to talk. :slight_smile:

Are you still recruiting a RDruid? My character is Sydny on Sargeras. Syd#1335

3/12 mythic down, almost 4/12! Would love 1 or 2 more dps to come join our team. Apply today! :smiley:

Just got 4/12 and boy I am beat. Come join our guild cuz we’re pretty neat!

1 Like

Hello friends out there! We are in need of a Mistweaver monk, and another warlock to round out our team perfectly. Can you fill these roles? Apply today! I look forward to talking with you!

In Other News is 6/12 Mythic. Are you looking for a fun team to be a part of while raiding mythic content? Add Zah to talk!

In Other News is 6/12 Mythic. Are you looking for a fun team to be a part of while raiding mythic content? Add me to talk! :slight_smile:

In Other News is back in Castle Nathria! Looking for some more people to join our raid team to help fill it out. We are 3/10 currently. Add me to apply today - Zahliah#1647

This was the most entertaining read of any Guild lfm … well done! I needed this smile today :slight_smile:

Come join us to kill some bosses!!