<In Other News> Recruiting 2-3 dps for The War Within!

We’re now 7/8H and consistently reaching the second-to-last phase on Azshara. We’re hoping to clear by end of the week.

We’re still recruiting! Zahliah#1647 for more info!

In Other News almost has Azshara dead, and we need some more bodies for our raids! We raid Wed, Thurs and Sun 8-11pm server time, and are fun, friendly and slightly inappropriate at times (Not me, I’m an angel). If we sound like a guild you would want to try out with, add me Zahliah#1647
Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to message the officers and join us :slight_smile: we dont bite!

H Azshara down, starting Mythic content. Really awesome group, looking for a few more to add to the roster. Come have fun downing mythic content with us! Check Zahliah’s initial post for details on the roles we are currently looking for, and the officer contact info. Hope to see you in game :slight_smile:

Hello, I am a returning player looking for a guild to clear Heroic and do M+ mainly. I was main tank during Uldir and BoD mythic progression in my old guild. I quit the game during BoD prog and came back less than a week ago.
I would potentially be interested in returning to mythic progression but would be fine sitting in and out or just clearing heroic weekly.

Old character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Neikurah
Current Character (still working on gear): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Satorias

I have added Zahliah on Bnet, you can add me @ KingXD#11920

edit: I play fury dps on this character, but looking to get some tank gear eventually to be able to offspec tank.

1 Like

^Bumping this post for my fave Paladin tank and SP (He’s a sassy a** but very helpful) Apply Guys!

ION is now 1/8M and starting our descent into mythical madness!

We need moar peeps to finalize our fantastic roster of fantastic people. Contact Zahliah#1647 for more info to join!

Now 2/8 M, still looking for more!!! Come progress with us!

1 Like

2/8 mythic! Come apply to our team and raid with us!

1 Like

Ashvane got nerfed and ION is filled with determination. Message Zahliah#1647 for more information on how to join my favorite guild!

Bump, still looking for more dps/heals!

In Other News is looking for some more raiders interested in raiding mythic Eternal Palace! We are open to most classes and specs, so feel free to add me at Zahliah#1647 to talk some more!

1 Like

Still looking for folks; we hope we can make a home for you if you’re searching.

1 Like

0.18% on Mythic Ashvane. Are you the dps that could help to get us to a kill?!
Apply today!
Zahliah#1647

1 Like

We just killed Mythic Ashvane!

4/8 stuff and things needed

4/8 mythic. Still need some more dps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great guild with room for a few more as we continue to progress. 4/8 M . Come join the team!

Yup, still looking for people who are interested in mythic progression.

1 Like

We are having a ton of fun progressing on Orgozoa and would love for others to share in our glee.

Message Zahliah#1647 to join & kill this boss with me!