<In Other News> Recruiting 2-3 dps for The War Within!

Do u need a mage? What are your raid nights/times?

Hey everyone! In Other News is looking for a couple more raiders to fill out our raid team! Will you join our team and help us get the next mythic boss down? :slight_smile:

Still looking for some more raiders for our team! We’re heading into mythic, so come join us! :slight_smile:

Looking for a healer or two, and some dps to raid with us. Add me at Zahliah#1647 for bnet, or Zahliah#1472 on discord! Hope to talk to you soon!

Bump!! Working on Destroyer!

In Other News is here to stay,
So come and join with us today!

Bnet: Zahliah#1647

Bump. Destroyer to 1% will die next week. Come join us!

Hey everyone! Looking for a couple more dps to fill out our raid team! Add me to apply today :slight_smile:

ION is 6/10 mythic and needs some more dps for our team. Add me at Zahliah#1647 :slight_smile:

Looking for more dps still! Come apply with us today <3

Who needs a great home! Apply with In Other News today! <3

In Other News is recruiting for 9.1!
Do you need a new home? Do you need new friends? Do you need groups to run keys with? We could be for you! Add me to talk today :slight_smile:

9.1 is announced! Need 1 healer and a couple dps to fill out our team!

Still looking for some fine folks. We’re eager to meet and have some good times. We hope you’ll consider us.

Great group of people. Bump

Miss you Ramen <3

Need a new home for 9.1? Come join us today! :slight_smile:

ION is making strides in mythic!

Are you looking for a home, because we’re looking for dps! Apply today to join our home <3

1 Like

ION needs some more dps and reliable healers! Come join our fun team today :slight_smile: (We have cookies!)

2 Likes

Looking for more raiders to join our team. Do you need a home? We would love to have you! <3

LFM Peeps to join our team,
Are you interested in us?
Come and raid, have fun and laugh,
We promise we don’t make a fuss. :slight_smile: