<In Other News> Recruiting 2-3 dps for The War Within!

Bump! Still looking for a resto shaman and more dps

Daily bump! looking for resto shaman and deeps

Bump! where all them resto shamans at? more dps aswell

We just downed Mythic Opulence!

Now’s the perfect time to join up!

Bump! Solid mythic raid guild. Come poop on some stuff w/ us!

In Other News is looking for more dps for our mythic raid team. Reply here, or add Zahliah#1647

And down goes Mythic Conclave! We’re on a roll, people!

With 8.2 right around the corner, I hope you consider joining our guild full of waddling wonders!

In this guild, we post pictures of food recipes. Turns out a Bloody Mary isn’t half bad. And we also raid in World of Warcraft, just cuz.

Join the guild today!

We’re aiming to down Mythic Rastakhan this Sunday before preparing for 8.2.

Message Zahilah#1647 if you’re interested in joining this awesome guild!

Race:Dwarf
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer>Tank (no dps os)
Ilvl 398
Goals: I am looking for a guild to progress through Mythic content on a weekly basis until World of Warcraft Classic releases then at best I will be looking to clear heroic each week.
Experience: I have progressed through several Mythic tiers since Legion (didnt play WoD) Prior to this I completed the Hardest raids BC-WoTLK before taking a break to go to college.
Guild XP: I have Raid lead for over 2 years for a mythic raid team on Mok’Nathal US Horde. I am very comfortable and prepared to be in an officer role as I know what it entails. I will state that I am not looking to be more than a core raider at this time. However if the need arises I have the community management skills.
About me: I am a 26 married man with 2 darling daughters who likes to raid/pvp in WoW. I do have a family and responsibilities but when it’s game time I dont have any other distractions. That being said I wont be able to make most alt raids or be able to farm out my gear as some who have more free time have. However, I believe myself to be a capable player and can perform well even with lower gear ( not too low mind you)
Last words I will state that I am coming back to a healing role and have not main healed since Mythic ToS legion
If you believe I would be a good fit in your guild hit me up on Bnet TheWolvesden#1360

Can’t wait til Tuesday to play all the new content!

If you need a great group of people to play it with, the guildies in ION are some of the best! Message Zahliah#1647 for more info on joining!

We’re planning on doing the Heroic Warfront this Thursday as a guild!

I highly encourage you to join us!

We’re getting started on our raid preparations! We’re planning on this to be our best tier yet!

Message Zahliah#1647 for more info on joining our team!

In Other News is looking for more melee and ranged dps to crush Eternal Palace with. If you are looking for a new home, could we be the place for you? :slight_smile: Add me at Zahliah#1647 to talk!

Bump! We are still looking for dps of all types, and heals for Eternal Palace.

We are so so close to the start of a new raid tier! Everyone in guild chat is over the moon!

Message Zahliah#1647 if you’d like to join us for our first raid night next week!

ION is looking for a paladin healer, or a monk healer, and 1-2 more ranged players. If you can fit these roles, message me at Zahliah#1647!

We are cruising through Heroic Palace with at 5/9H, and hoping for 7/8H on Sunday.

We are still actively recruiting! Please message Zahliah#1647 for more info!

Our second push into Heroic Palace starts tonight! We’re still looking for a few people to solidify our roster!

Message Zahliah#1647 for a free trial!