In Nazjatar (I Will Kill You)

I think that somewhat covers your hypocrisy in this thread.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for my $100 worth of WoW tokens.

3 Likes

Lol imagine losing a duel to someone who kicks fire spells and all the other things he did wrong 3 times in a row. Then you see he’s using pots and you run right back in to fight him without yours.

Big yikes from me doggo lol

#paytheman

4 Likes

I was looking for a partner as most of my friends at the time were at work. And when I attempted to find one you tried killing me and lost really badly.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/487125988?t=00h14m02s

On the topic of the first fight if you notice I still had teleport and my punch. Could have just kited away healed back up and finished you.

4 Likes

I don’t think I have ever seen someone so upset about losing a duel in wpvp as a certain someone in this thread lmao

maladath deserves the token and more just for the entertainment from these threads lol

5 Likes

Disable, kul tiran punch, teleport, fsk spam heal.

2 Likes

Nothing beats owning someone who talks in absolutes… :slight_smile: This thread actually made my day; thank you for being one of the catalysts !

2 Likes

I just looked at Maladath’s armory. He has trinket + helm + HoA heal procs that could easily add up to 200k+ burst heal.

(I don’t see why using a potion in wpvp is “cheating”, but tbh I don’t think you’ve even shown that he used a potion. You lost, pay the man!)

2 Likes

You used consumables too though, so…what was the cheat exactly? Lol https://www.twitch.tv/videos/487125988?t=00h01m34s

3 Likes

He lost the duels, and the consumable wars :slight_smile:

And then he lost the war for the right thing to do when you get weighed, measured and found wanting :slight_smile:

#paytheman

4 Likes

That was really great :slight_smile:

Not often I read through a post of this size, very nice writing thanks :smile:

2 Likes

Oh damn! This feud is still on? YES!!!

The promos are off the charts. We even have threats of run ins! I can’t take it!

Keep the angle going for a couple more weeks to tease the rematch. We also need a good name for the pay per view.

3 Likes

Goblin punting 2: electric boogaloo

3 Likes

Can’t teach an old doggo new tricks. :rofl:

3 Likes

I will never not appreciate a solid Breakin’ 2 reference!

1 Like

Another gem, sir!

1 Like

Sorry for the very late response got silenced. so I ended up sending him a btag request. Still haven’t gotten a response :confused:

3 Likes

Lmao watch out he might flag you now! Also I feel sorry or good for OP depending on if they were entertained or not also #paytheman

1 Like

Yeah, I watched him too. I dont think even he is aware of it though.

1 Like

Would delete this too