In Nazjatar (I Will Kill You)

You used consumables too though, so…what was the cheat exactly? Lol https://www.twitch.tv/videos/487125988?t=00h01m34s

3 Likes

He lost the duels, and the consumable wars :slight_smile:

And then he lost the war for the right thing to do when you get weighed, measured and found wanting :slight_smile:

#paytheman

4 Likes

That was really great :slight_smile:

Not often I read through a post of this size, very nice writing thanks :smile:

2 Likes

Oh damn! This feud is still on? YES!!!

The promos are off the charts. We even have threats of run ins! I can’t take it!

Keep the angle going for a couple more weeks to tease the rematch. We also need a good name for the pay per view.

3 Likes

Goblin punting 2: electric boogaloo

3 Likes

Can’t teach an old doggo new tricks. :rofl:

3 Likes

I will never not appreciate a solid Breakin’ 2 reference!

1 Like

Another gem, sir!

1 Like

Sorry for the very late response got silenced. so I ended up sending him a btag request. Still haven’t gotten a response :confused:

3 Likes

Lmao watch out he might flag you now! Also I feel sorry or good for OP depending on if they were entertained or not also #paytheman

1 Like

Yeah, I watched him too. I dont think even he is aware of it though.

1 Like

Would delete this too

Man, forums are way too strict these days…

4 Likes

I think they do a great job. Seem fair, conscientious, understanding, really a good group of people. I’ve heard they are well groomed and cool too.:grin:

1 Like

A joke is marked as “trolling” that is my biggest gripe with the forums.

Special snowflakes and their thin skin. But the thing about snowflakes, they burn too easy

2 Likes

Nah he is posting over in the arena forums, and anytime I join the conversation he immediately goes quiet

3 Likes

Lmao /char

After watching the video did you even actually use a consumeable?

I did, but not for something for health. And it wasnt a pot. Hilarious part was I let the dude prepare, and when I was going to do the same thing he just opens me.

2 Likes