In Nazjatar (I Will Kill You)

By the way when did this duel happen a day ago two days or today?

Yeah by using a 57% hp pot and getting well fed. If you wanna fair duel with no outside items feel free to come duel me.

If you want to have a duel with WPVP rules for tokens we can have one too and I’ll just bring along friends and we’ll clean your pockets as we 5v1 you. If you can’t agree to a standard duel then what’s the point. The dumbest thing I’ve heard, then again looks at the sub-forum name

Over a week ago. He’s been hiding since he lost multiple times. Now he’s back in here running his mouth lmao.

I think it’s been almost a week ago now.

I see. So that’s why he asked for destro buffs 2 days ago lul.

1 Like

I’ve literally posted my btag on here and none of you requested it despite how eager you were last week.

Ahhh yes, the inability to distinguish satire from reality.

I would hope so. But knowing you it isn’t satire.

1 Like

You didn’t even agree to any rules, just freaking called wpvpers out then got your clock cleaned.

Oh and please bring 5 of your friends. I’ll be happy to camp you and your arena blowhards with 20 people and post your corpses all over the forums.

2 Likes

Sometimes it amazes me what hill people choose to die upon.

#paytheman

2 Likes

#paytheman

If you want arena rules stick to arena. Enough excuses. #paytheman

What pot gives such a big health boost. …?

Edit:- not been snarky … I really don’t know and would be happy to buy it off the AH for my own use !!

2 Likes

If you wanted a fair fight you should’ve suggested a wargame from the start #paytheman

Now he’s going to disappear for another week and then come back into the wpvp forums acting like nothing happened.

1 Like

We’ll just have to ask him if he payed up yet.

No idea, I used an Abyssal and it healed me for 176k so maybe it scales off versatility, who knows.

1 Like

Maybe it scales off of how Scammy your enemy is. Since you were extremely Scammy you scaled his potion up a ton!

1 Like

i.kym-cdn .com/entries/icons/facebook/000/026/169/meme_kid.jpg

Your meme falls flat we it’s just a link.