In light of Castle Nathria LFR being on Raid Finder

Please allow us to queue for old LFRs on a weekly cycle. This has been some of the most fun I have had in WoW in a long time. Zerging down a raid for transmog is great. Maybe not super old LFRs but the BFA and Shadowlands ones for sure.

That is the thread.

11 Likes

1 Like

Yep, go check it out. At 70 you can queue

They added LFR queues for SL so people could catalyze old tier.

Soul’s been running them since 10.1.5 launched.

I think it would be a great thing for the previous xpac’s LFR. Anything older should be smashable as a solo player, imo.

That’s hilarious lol

What they could do is put any relevant LFR back in the rotation during its Timewalking week.

I feel like if all of them were back up at once it would dilute the population too much to ever actually get them running (as a group I mean - obviously most of them are easily soloable).

2 Likes

They weren’t placed on the actual raid finder queue until yesterday

Only goes back to 9.2 tho right?

That’s when the catalyst was added, yeah. Previous tier doesn’t work in it.

Although for extra giggles I did discover that you can go use the creation catalyst in ZM to upgrade DF gear to tier just like the one in Tyrhold.

Odd. I’ve been seeing runs of SL LFRs for a while now. And it was announced they’d have queues. :dracthyr_shrug:

Never understood the fascination, but I despise SL and everything about it.

Soul has been using the Group Finder to form, but you could “queue” with a raid at an NPC. It is now baked into the LFR tool.

That I don’t know. I just remember the announcement and saw Soul running them.

I like it but ALSO please let level 60s-69s in.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Thanks!

Oh, it is intentional? lol
I figured it was a bug.

1 Like

I am assuming it is a bug, but good things can come from bugs

1 Like

I remember when they accidentally put the other shadowlands raids up during the patch’s first day

God that was fun, everyone was just having a good time, not taking it too seriously, making jokes about the Jailer’s nipples because we were able to chat without risking dying

At one point we got all the Evokers mind controlled just to see if we’d buff the boss (we did)

Genuinely the most fun I’d had in LFR since… ever

I hit the que button without hesitation thinking it was a bug about to be yoinked. My absolute surprise getting an instant pop with a bunch of other confused level 70s.

1 Like

Oh interesting. Does it use charges?

It works exactly like the Tyrhold one does, I assume it’s the same system.

So yeah, current season gear needs charges - older stuff doesn’t, though.