In light of Castle Nathria LFR being on Raid Finder

I like this idea, a weekly rotator of LFR queueable raids just for fun.

5 Likes

Yeah, I did a double take last night.

I thought that the game was taking pity on my ilvl like here, join an an old raid for gear

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

Yes! I would love for all old raids to be queue-able once you hit max. Or at least a central place to enter into an old raid for transmog farming. Would be a great addition.

1 Like

I imagine it would easy enough to just do the Shadowlands LFRs for starters, since they were programmed for the Fated System in Season 4 of Shadowlands. But maybe they could expand to BFA LFR as well, as the LFR wings before BFA all have the damage bonus which makes encounters essentially one shots.

2 Likes

Is there a trick to getting it to show up in LFR Iā€™m only seeing the 2 DF raids right now?

They removed it immediately. People were enjoying the game.

I did check ā€¦ I do not see it? Please expound where this is possible. Thank you. Edit? Do I need to be in Kansas? or in the travel back to SL or where? Please?

Itā€™s since been removed.

Bosses are mostly soloable, but loot is still sadly scaled to one player.

Even better, itā€™s not scaled at all (or at least when I ran it).

The entire fight was 44 seconds, of which 34 seconds were purely rp xD

I got remornia FINALLY

Did they really? Thatā€™s so depressing.

But this makes me thing they are testing something and flipped the wrong switch.

Removed since I read this?.. wow this sounds like Hunter Biden and his laptop and ā€¦ whatā€™s next?

Removed since the thread was made.

Also lmao :rofl: Iā€™m on your side on that joke but better to avoid dropping those in GD.

1 Like

Thatā€™s scummy.

Blizzard hates us having fun, huh?

1 Like

It was unfortunately, detected.

~
For serious though itā€™s understandably a glitch - they havenā€™t had previously expansion raid tiers with the exception of the TW raids. In the group you get more loot but are rolling for it. Solo Iā€™ve barely got loot but it was all my class.