In-game/online "customer support"

it is insanely frustrating to not have a customer support phone number to call. my issue is not listed in the myriad of options and there being no “other” option to choose. the game crashed in the middle of the last boss in a dungeon, I logged right back in and I was at my hearthstone location with zero credit for completing the dungeon. I just wasted all of that time and having no way to call blizzard to get some kind of satisfaction from this insane inconvenience

• There has not been a phone number to call for quite some time, maybe 10 years, because people would call for things that can’t be helped with.

• The reason you’re having trouble finding a way to submit a ticket for this is because blizzard does not offer any help for this issue. If the game did not give you credit for completing the dungeon then a GM will not be able to manually do any sort of completion for you. Your solution is to run it again.

9 Likes

That is not something a ticket will help, Linkeon.

We haven’t had a call in number in years, and even when it was available, it wouldn’t have helped this situation.

I’m sorry you crashed out - but there is nothing we are going to be able to do to recompense you for the outcome.

12 Likes

In case you missed it…

9 Likes

Priblem is the system cant tell whats a deliberate dc and a accidental one. Its not caring about the player base its what the dev have set in stone that the gms have to folow.

2 Likes

Many players have zero issues with dungeons. So do not go blaming blizzard for their programing. Sometimes things happen and the game can crash, Could also be something on your end or even with the internet between you and blizzard.

Either way you will not find any mmo who would give you credit for a dungeon run that the game crashed on you in. Sorry but this is not something support can help with.

13 Likes