In-game Currency - Flightstones

So, I really don’t know what to do or expect, because I just now noticed that my 1,583 flightstones completely vanished my currency tab. I am asking someone from the CS team for help if they can. I’ve tried using the in-game support, but to no avail it got me nowhere.

Note: if I’m posting in the wrong section of the forums, I ask for a moderator to redirect this thread in the proper location. Thanks in advance.

Ok well i have them on my side under emerald dew drops but i have 0.

Season 3 has ended and flightstones were reset as part of that. You can now acquire new flightstones and the new crests.

5 Likes

That explains a lot about why I lost my flightstones. Thank you, Kyzera. I will check out the link you shared in your post.

3 Likes

I suspected something like that.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

I’m not sure this is fully working as intended as crests have not been reset yet (but flight stones have) and items like the crest upgrade purchases no longer work. I’d be VERY careful with anything you do between now and the 7AM maintenance as it looks like we are in a bit of a dead zone between S3 and S4 - and more currencies may get reset.

3 Likes