In-Game Combat Log Range Decreased

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

(yes that is a real sentance FU)

5 Likes

Hey you’re right! I need to go train that.

2 Likes

I am mostly indifferent to the change itself, but…

Is this a fix, or a change?

10 Likes

no i dont use that add nor have i heard of it until u mentioned it. i never heard of spy until yesterday. im not a hardcore player. I find mods like that against the spirit of the game and opt to not use them

9 Likes

we did it boys, world pvp is saved

1 Like

i like you. <3 i was talking to you on my retail warlock earlier. just realized it was you. lol.

Shhhh, it is fixed now. Let it stay “Fixed”

I use spy and i am totally ok with this addon nerf.

2 Likes

Nice change. At least they didnt completely break it

1 Like

thank you, but that person could not of been me. I have not played retail in a while.

2 Likes

Blockquote Totally reasonable and hopefully this will get the spy whiners to move on to their next world ending, game-breaking, “they’re totally hacking” complaint.

Spy whiners? You’re kidding right? Spy literally changed the way the game is played… You know exactly who is around you at all times, when no one should be able to track players naturally other than hunters.

17 Likes

Lmao rogues RIP.

Now i no longer have to go “Oh theirs a rogue somewhere in this half of the zone”
i can now say “theirs a rogue within spitting distance”

13 Likes

no, i meant on my warlock. his name is dekkar. we were discussing something earlier in a different thread. but i’ve decided to post on my classic toon in the classic forums for a while to see if it gets me less hostility from people.

Actually Decided That’s not even worth time, since it’s just one hotfix away from them nerfing that too (and they would). I’ll just leave mods broken.

5 Likes

This literally changes nothing. Spy never worked beyond 50 yards anyways. Seriously try it yourself lol.

6 Likes

ooooh ok lol. makes sense. ive not been on these forums before today either. i canceld my sub after this pvp mess on my server so here i am lol

i hope they allow pvp to pve transfers soon for you guys. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And nerfing sendwho, and chat didn’t change anything with LFG addons either, just broke unrelated addons. But hey, blizzard is in business of breaking wrong things and not caring.

11 Likes

At the bottom of the post it says it doesn’t affect raids.

2 Likes

Imagine needing to rely on spy addon lol

3 Likes

raid parses do not use in game combat log. they are talking about WCLs created with combatlog.txt

4 Likes